CHAPTER 27 "THE PRESIDENT"

Y/n POV

Tomorrow I'm moving up to 10th grade, I hope this will be My happy journey.. as I walk to the cafeteria I saw Sana Unnie and Momo chit chatting together while dahyun unnie are just on her phone, playing games.

"What are you talking about?" I asked them  and they just smiled on me "Something not Important hehe" Sana giggled at me.  "What are you going to do in a month of vacation Jiji?" Momo asked. "I don't know, maybe hang out with my family" I said cheerfully.

"And about to cutie boy?" Sana unnie asked, "Who's Cutie boy?" Yuna asked and we laughed. "I will gonna visit Auntie so I have the chance to talk to him" I said and they nodded their head in unison.

SANA POV

After our lunch me and momo went to the restroom as we heard someone's crying, "Hello Ms. Are you alright?" As I asked the girl but she didn't reply, so I let her be.

"She needs privacy Satang!" Momo playfully slap my shoulder, as I whisper to her "Yah, Jihyo didn't join our lunch.. I wonder where she Is!" I looked at momo Who I foundly her face Really fucking annoying!

"YAAHH! What If the who was crying is.... Jihyo?..Let's wait til the girl went outside" momo whispered back, hayst thanks God this girl has a brain even if its small.

"bet 10000 won, Its  Jihyo" Momo whispered to me, the heck "Deal, It's not jihyo" I said rolling my eyes.

After a minute we pretend to go outside then close the door back, as one of the stall open and found its.... JIHYO!

"Yah! Why are you crying?" We rush on her side and hugged her. "What happen??" I asked her.

"Just on my grades Sana" She said letting go of the hug, "Don't fucking lie to me jih! You will never gonna have a problem on your grades!" I said sternly. "Just a private matters" She said as Momo looked at me while shrugging.

After an hour we're here outside the school, Ditching class... This is the first time I saw Jihyo, The President of the school skip the class, As In the fucking whole class.

We went to the mall, eating on a restaurant, playing arcades and even buy something new just to be with jihyo.. That's what friends for right? Yes... That's why we're friends.

I didn't know her problem but when I always looking at her, even she's acting so happy in front of us, Her eyes are full of sadness. She's always smiled at us softly, but this time It was different, Her face smiled but her eyes didn't.

We we're waiting for our order when she excuse herself to go to the restroom, and then I found this fucking little pig who's busy, checking the menu.

I slap her shoulder "Yah! Your friend are fucking sad and you are there picking your food! Asshole" I said to her and I saw her rolling her eyes on me.

"I'm just Choosing what food I like because you will gonna pay for that, The deal was done and I won... And don't worry The food here will gonna make her happy!" she rolled her eyes again to me "The food will gonna make you happy not he.... " I quickly stop when I saw Jihyo going back to her sit.

"Jihyo? You surely okay?". I asked her worriedly as she nod at me then smile.

Y/n pov

I went home after the school, found mom preparing our dinner "mom let me help you" i went her side and took the plate on her hands. "I'm about to finish" She said and pout.

"I will just gonna take a bath mom, wait for me" I ran to my room and took a bath, After a minutes I went downstairs with my father..

"Ohh Appa, what you doing here?" I asked him and hug as he hugged me back. "I heard chaeyoung you were gonna move up to 10th grade tomorrow? And have a month break? Is it true?" He asked and I nodded in confuse.

"Let's have a vacation then..." He said and I looked at mom,  "I'm sorry baby, I discussed it already to your father, I can't join you, I Have a business trip the time after tomorrow" she said sadly and I sighed.

"But mom..." "I'm sorry baby, I promise I will make it up to you after the business trip, I will gonna buy whatever you want or have a vacation with you.. Just the two of us" she said as I pouted.

"Promise?" I hugged her and she nod, "You two looks so cute, let me take a picture" Appa said and took us a picture.

After an hour, Appa went home and bid his good bye to us as I went to my room. Suddenly my mind remembered what happened at the rooftop.

I thought she's a friend, she's taking advantage of me, and I saw her staring at my chest.. Then suddenly......... Kissed me.

Why the fucked she kissed me?!!! Is she okay after I slapped her? What if she's mad at me? I will gonna apologize to her tomorrow...