CHAPTER 19 "I DIDN'T MEAN"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!!"

"MOM?! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL!!"

"WHY HIM?! WHY CHAEYOUNG'S DAD?! "

"SIR ARE YOU DOING THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR DAUGHTER?!"

I know It's really harsh to yelled at them but I can't really stop the pain inside of me. 

FLASHBACK

(Chaeyoung dad)Sungwon POV

I'm heading to Y/n house because I can't see my daughter crying every night because of her best friend, they need to get along together. I know Y/n is really important to chaeng because It's her bestfriend.

I arrive at the address and I knock at their door, a few minutes someone opened it. "Hello, how can..." She didn't continue what her saying and stare at me. She look's so familiar.

"Does Choi Y/n live here Ma'am?" I said to the woman who's staring at me.

"Sung...won?" She asked me. "sorry? How did you know my name?" I asked again.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm searching for Choi Y/n.. My daughter's bestfriend" I said smiling at her

"wait.... Choi Jiwoo? w-what are you doing here?" I asked her and she look at me like she's mad.

"are you here because of your daughter's bestfriend? or you're here because of your daughter?" She asked me, and I can see tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean my daughter?" I'm confused. "Remember we're at the business trip long time ago and something happened to us?" I remembered all the things I did long time ago, I confessed it all on my wife... but I didn't know I had a child with her.

"Y-y/n? Is... she my daughter?" I felt like my heart didn't stop for a second, I have a sin... my child live her life without her dad. I felt bad, I felt so terrible! I'm a bad father.

"She's not here..." Jiwoo said as we process the things that happened.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Please accept my apologies, I didn't mean to leave you.." he sobbed and kneeled in front of me.

then suddenly someone barge in at the door, It's Junghoon and Chaeyoung. "Hello Y/n My sister, this...." Junghoon oppa didn't continue what he was saying when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged me.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean...." I cutted her word with a slap on her face 

*SLAP*

"WHAT?!... YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO BETRAYED ME?! YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO CHEAT ON ME WITH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?!! HAHA I'M SURE YOU TWO ARE HAPPY NOW !!! YOU TWO FOOLED ME! YOU AND MINA FOOLED ME AT THE VERY START!" I harshly pulled to our  hug and slap her face, I know mom was shocked but I don't care right now then run upstairs.

Ji-woo(Y/n mother) POV
(I just created her mother name)

Y/n has been always on her room this week, she didn't want to go outside, she didn't want to eat, just drink some water and go back to her room. Sungwon (chaeyoung's father) and Chaeyoung always visiting her but she just ignored them. 

I did talk to her last night but she just said , she wants some space to think. I always hear her crying on her room, and asked her if she's okay but she always replied that she's fine.

tomorrow is the day that she will go back to school, so I went to her room and found her... crying again.

"baby? I know you're not okay, you've been crying all night this week, tomorrow you need to go to school right?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry mom It's just... I'm really hurt... don't worry mom I will go to school tomorrow" she said trying to smile.

I can see the pain in her eyes, she really is sad "I prepared your food.. would you mind If I invite you to eat with me?" I said holding her hand and she nod.

we went downstairs and the food was already at the table, I was staring at her eating her food. then someone came It's her dad.. "Sungwon you didn't need to... " he is staring at our daughter, and my words cutted when Y/n speak.

"I'm done, thank you for the food mom.. I will gonna sleep now" She said then run upstairs.

I sighed when I saw her run upstairs then looked at Sungwon "This is the time she talked to me and ate with me but you ruined it..." I gave him a disappoint look.

"I'm sorry, her eyes are swollen... I don't want to see her like this... I want to talk to her" Sungwon said with tears in his eyes.

I couldn't keep his daughter to him, he's still the father of Y/n so I let him.