CHAPTER 20 "CLOSURE part 1"

Y/n POV

I went in my room because I can't hold back my tears again when I saw chaeyoung's dad. I sat at the edge of my bed and began to cry, then suddenly the door on my room opened, It reveals Chaeyoung's dad.

"Y/n?... I'm sorry" He said and kneeled in front of me, he's crying while holding my hands. I think this is the time to forgive my real father. "About Chaeyoung She's not eating in a week, I always found her crying every night... She's doing like you Y/n" He's crying in front of me.

"Appa (Dad).." She lift up her head on me "I'm sorry...." he held my hands "You don't know how happy I am that you finally called me dad Y/n" He burst out crying again but this time I hugged him.

"I'm sorry for what I said last week.. and for Chaeyoung~~ I will try to talk to her" I said and he hugged me back. "I'm happy that you two are okay now" Mom suddenly talked at the door.

"So when will you gonna talk to Chaeyoung?" Mom asked me... I sighed " Now...Appa can you please call her now" I saw mom shocked of what I said and Appa just nod at me.

after an hour, Appa and mom are downstairs while I'm just scrolling at my phone, then suddenly the door on my room opened and it reveals.. Chaeyoung

I began to cry again, Every time I look at her, I always reminisce about the time they cheated on me. "Y/n... " I burst out crying.

"I can't say that we're okay now... I will gonna try myself to forget what happened, can you please explain to me what happened? the time you had hickey on your neck when I slept at your house long time ago?" I saw her shocked and she couldn't even talk.

"Is it from mina? have you two been cheating on me for the long time?" I cried in front of her and I saw the tears in her eyes too. "Please let me explain Y/n" She begged at me and kneeled.

"Then explain" I quietly said to her.

"I-I didn't know mina has a girlfriend... S-she didn't told me about someone, a-and If I'm with her she is so...lovely.... The hickey you saw on my neck is.. from her" She burst out crying.

"The time you introduce her to me, I felt so really bad.. I've been In love to her a long time ago before Somi came into my life~~ I'm sorry Y/n, I'm really sorry" She continued and the tears in my eyes continuing to fall too.

"Be with her..." I said and she looked at me, "we're not together Y/n... It's was just accide...." 

"I SAID BE WITH HER!!!" I yelled at her causing her to flinched. " I will gonna try to move on, just please be with her... Be healthy and Listen to Appa, eat your food always" I said looking down.. and she suddenly hugged me.

"I didn't say we're okay now, I'm still processing to forget about what happen... Please be with mina, that's what I want for you because you need her... you really need her" I said crying.

"I-Isn't it hurt you?" she asked me, "It hurts but I need to move on" I said and let go of the hug, "I want to sleep now" I simply said  and laid on my bed.

"I will gonna do what you want Y/n, I will wait until you forgive me... I'm sorry and I love you, goodnight" She said kissed me on my forehead and the walk out.

I sighed "Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this things" I talked to myself, and grabbed my phone at the table.

my phone was full of message... 

I think I need to talk to mina

I think I need to talk to mina... I texted Mina and I realized the sign at her name.

She's telling me that she loved me, and even calling me baby despite of her unforgivable sin to me