CHAPTER 8 "FEEL BETRAYED"

Y/N POV

My birthday was over yesterday as I saw Chaeyoung unnie standing at the school gate waiting for me. I saw Jennie with her friends chatting together but it seems like she didn't see me, and Chaeyoung unnie dragged me inside the school.

After the incident that Jennie kissed me, I need to distanced myself from her. Chaeyoung unnie knows about me and Jennie but i told her that I forgive her already even if It's not.

It's now early in the morning, and I'm here at our school without Chaeyoung unnie because she's in the other class. She just accompanies me here in my room and we're not in the same class, Yeji unnie and Ryujin unnie either, so I need to behave myself. After an hour my class was over but I thought I needed to pee, so I dashed to the bathroom and peed at the last bathroom stall.

I'm going to go out and open the door but I saw Jennie in front of me smirking "Look, who's here? My dear Baby Y/N '' she said as i wanted to say something but she kissed me on my lips as my expression was O-O like that. I like her lips on mine but I prefer to not respond, because what the heck, we're not even together bitch. I'm really nervous around her so I didn't find a way to escape. She dragged me to the stall I use and pinned me against the wall. she began to caress my left thigh with her fingers, as I bit my lips trying not to moan.

"Baby I just rubbed your thigh but you are actually trying not to moan. you turn me on by just biting your lips baby girl, moan my name, i wanna hear it in your beautiful mouth." she whispered at me as she pulled me closer to her. "P-please, Let me go" I said, I can feel something poking my tummy, what the heck. as she was about to kiss me again, and closed the stall door but... someone barged in.

Chaeyoung POV

As I'm going to the Y/N room I saw her going into the bathroom, so I just waited outside to surprise her with this ice cream I bought. A minute passed by but Y/n hadn't come out yet, as I was worried about her I came inside the bathroom but I saw nothing and the last stall was occupied by I don't know, they're doing something. as I'm going outside I heard something like "P-please, Let me go" the girl said and I knew that voice. It's Y/n, as someone is going to close the door, I open it like a mad tiger. I can see my best friend with her teary eyes, When I grabbed her with this Jennie girl.

"What did she do to you Ji? I can report her if you want" I asked my bestfriend but she just shook her head. "See? I didn't do anything to her little cub, I should do something to her but you disturb us." Jennie said and rolled her eyes. When I heard her say "little" I lost my temper and held her collar. "Don't you ever go near her if you don't want to see Satan in my body, I'm just a little to you but I can kill you with just one click!" I said as my best friend held my arm. "As if I'm scared of you" She mumbled and I heard it. When I was about to drag my best friend, I really wanted to slap her but this girl beside me kept saying no. Literally she didn't want some fight but this girl in front of me kept bothering her.

I dragged her to the cafeteria and saw her friend turn their face to y/n. They're worried about her, especially me. "What happened to You Ji?" Yeji asked Y/n, I sighed and looked away "Jennie, bothered me again." Y/N said, I lost my temper again "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WOMAN!! IF I WOULDN'T COME TO THE BATHROOM YOU'RE PROBABLY RA...." I yelled at her but Yeji cutted me off . I saw my best friend now crying in a mess but Yeji dragged me outside the cafeteria.

"Unnie, you didn't need to shout at her like that, we're just her friend but we treat her as our sister, as our group member. I know you love her like your sister or more than that, but please instead of shouting at her like you did a while ago, just comfort her" Yeji said and I can feel the tears in my eyes falling. She hugged me as I calmed myself, "Sorry I didn't control myself." I said in our hug as I continued crying "Don't apologize to me unnie, sorry for Jiji, she needs you" she said as she patted my back and went back to the cafeteria and left me here alone.