CHAPTER 37 "APOLOGIZE"

We walked around, as He completely made me comfortable. he made a silly jokes, Making fun faces just to make me smile but Indeed. Honestly he's cute and handsome, Why am I always related to the surname Park?

"So about Jisoo, Are you crying because of her?" He suddenly asked, I can't say anything so I just nod. "What happened?" He asked again, this man will gonna made me annoy of his questions. "She cried because she thought I was cheating on her" I said and cried again.

"I-I'm sorry... Let's get you home, Its going too late" He said and we enter the car.

After a minute, we arrived at my house I found Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Mina outside. "There they are, I think they're looking for you" He said. "Thank you Jimin oppa, I will treat you a meal if we met again" I said as he got out of the car and open the door for me. 

"Y/N!" Jihyo called out my name as she run towards us, and Give me a hug. "I'm sorry.." She cried on my shoulder while hugging me. 

"Jimin-ssi? What are you doing here with my Girlfriend?" Jihyo suddenly asked Oppa, "She will gonna explain to you, I gotta go... Bye again Y/n, Nice to meet you" He said then drove off.

"you smelled alcohol Jihyo" I pulled on our hug and went in front of michaeng. "So... what are you doing here outside?" I asked them.

"The door is locked and I think aunt isn't home yet" Chaeyoung said as I nodded at her. "Why are you waiting for me?"  I asked them again as I opened the door with my spare key.

they sat on the couch and no one wants to talk "M-mina explained about what happen" I went to the kitchen and grabbed water for them. "I-I'm sorry baby, I misunderstood the things" She hugged me from behind.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her, "Did what?" She looked at me in confused. "Park Jisoo don't make me mad at you" I looked at her sternly as she looked at me in shock.

" H-how did you know about...." She didn't continue what she said when I talked "Not so fast you two" I saw Mina and Chaeyoung  walking towards the door going outside.

"W-well I think, you two need some privacy" Chaeyoung unnie gave me nervous laugh as well as mina. "Why are you here with Jihyo waiting for me? do you need something? why she's smell alcohol?" I asked them coldly.

"W-we just saw her at their house drinking, and explain then went here to apologized?" Mina said looking at Jihyo. "You can go now Unnie and Mina" They sighed in relief. "Bye Jihyo unnie" They give Jihyo a teasing look.

As the two went out, Jihyo gulped when she saw me looking at her "I'm sorry baby" She pouted at me but I just shrugged it. I went in my room and I saw her following me, "I'm sorry baby" She apologized again then hugged me from behind and gave me kisses on my neck.

I prevent to moan and controllably asked her "What are you doing?" I asked her but she just continuing gave me sweet kisses.

"Park Jisoo" I sternly said and She stop and looked at me, "I-I'm sorry baby, Please forgive me" She knelt down while holding my hands, as I playfully rolled my eyes then the door went open.

"Mom... You're here?" I said hugged and kissed her, "Did you fought?" We shook our heads as my mother laughed, "If you say so, I gotto go sleep now, Goodnight" Then she walked out.

I went back to where we are as I saw Jihyo standing in front of me, " Don't do that again!" I pushed her lightly, And gently hug her " Don't make the alcohol your problem solver! You know I loved you yet you didn't trust me and leave me" I cried while she hugged me.

"I, Park Jihyo. Promise that I will not gonna do it again and be a good Partner to my wife Y/n Choi Park" She raised her right hand and looked at me, she then tighten the hug and giving me many kisses on my lips.

"Why are you always kissing me?" I asked her, and she flustered "Because I can't resist you, your lips are kissable" She said as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Am I addractive? " I playfully asked her with my baby voice and She laughed. "I think Yeji is Influencing you too much But... Yes You are, my Princess, You're addictive and attractive" She said and I playfully slap her shoulder. "You're mine, O.N.L.Y.M.I.N.E." She continued

"I can feel your member darling" I said to her and she blushed, "I-it's just you're so hot..."

"Let's take a shower"