CHAPTER 9 "MOTHER'S SECRET"

It's been three months since Jennie or should I say the school's famous playgirl has stopped making fun of me because we're friends now and we go back to our usual routine. back to school, study, hang out together, happy together.

Y/N POV

I'm ready to go to school when I went downstairs and saw my mom sipping her coffee with our breakfast already on the table. I sat on the chair and ate my food "mom, I'm gonna cook our dinner after school. i want a family dinner since it's our last exam and I want to be with you" I said as my mom nodded "Okay Y/n, I think our daughter is growing up" she said as she looked at dad.

I went to the school and sat beside Chaeyoung unnie, she's playing with her phone "Hi unnie, busy on something? Are you done reviewing for the exam?" I asked her and she just chuckled "I don't need to study miss top 1 in this class" she said and I laughed.

"Silly unnie, Put your phone down Mr. Park is going here now." i said, she put down her phone and arranged herself. As we are taking our exam now, she keeps asking me for the answer, so I just gave her what she needed. Luckily our teacher never caught us.

Now this subject is over as we go out to our class. My next exam was history and Chaeyoung unnie was art. "Bye unnie, I gotta go now" I said and smiled at her "I will wait for you in the cafeteria later" she shouted as she went to her class and we bid our goodbye to each other.

Time skip

I'm done for my exam, I guess unnie is waiting for me, as i went to the cafeteria and sat beside her. It's already 4 in the afternoon. "Unnie I need to go now, i have a dinner date with my family, i will cook for our dinner. wanna come?" I asked my best friend who's playing with her phone beside me but she's not paying attention to me "YAAHH! SON CHAEYOUNG!" I shouted at her, causing people here to look at us. she just gave me a nervous laugh "W-we have family D-dinner too Ji, may next time?" she said scared at me "Oh God Jihyo, she looks like a demon besides her Angel beauty," Chaeyoung thought "Wait! Why did you shout at me? I'm older than you! you don't have respect for your big sister now Choi Y/N?" she asked me and i just acted like nothing happened. "Bye unnie I need to go, I love you" I kissed her cheeks and bid my goodbye. "text me if you get home! okay?" my best friend shouted at me so i just nodded and walked away, going home.

As I walked home, I stopped in a convenience store and bought a drink and went to the market to buy meat. It's okay since I have savings, my mother gave me money when dad gave her some for groceries. I'm now in front of our house but I heard someone shouting inside our home. I guess it's just a misunderstanding. I opened the door and got inside but I think my parents didn't see me as I closed the door slowly so as not to bother them. I didn't want to interrupt them so I made my way upstairs but I heard my name so I stopped. "Our daughter Y/N wants to go to college , please help her!" Mom said "She's not even my daughter! So why would I help her?!!" Dad yelled at my mom "I know she's not your daughter but please , she is so good to you," my mom said.

I was shocked at what they said. I drop the things that I bought and run outside my house, I know they followed me. I ran as fast as I could and took a cab. I don't know where I will go but I think I need to be alone. "Miss where were we going?" The driver said "Are you okay?" He continued and I just shook my head. "I-I don't know where I want to go, I-i just want to be alone sir" I said and cried. "Can I suggest miss?" she asked and I nodded.

After a minute he got me in the Han River where we could see the beautiful sunset. "We're here miss, you can go now" he said smiling "How much sir?" I asked him and he laughed at me. I just gave him a confused look because of my swollen eyes because of crying " sorry miss but this is not a taxi, it's my own car but I wanted to help, so you can keep it. "Are you sure you're fine?" he worried at me "Y-yes sir I'm fine , sorry for bothering you" I said and bowed to him many times. "I know you're not okay, but if you need something, just call me, here's my calling card. I just saw my daughter on you that's why I wanted to help you.'' He gave me the card, I accepted it and said thank you to him.

luckily there's not many people here, just a couple dating and it irritates me. I sat on a bench alone and cried there for one hour while hugging my bag. Suddenly someone sat beside me, the person beside me put her cap on my head and handed me her handkerchief. I said thank you to her and bowed, I continued crying until the sun was gone.

I thought the person wanted to flirt with me but the person just sat beside me and looked at the beautiful view as the sun was setting. I think this person wants to kidnap me , but why is she just silent and doesn't bother me?