CHAPTER 18 "DAD"

I went back to my room and Take a shower, After doing all my things someone knocked at the door "Nunna, Your mom want to talk to you.. She said you didn't Pick up her call so she's worried" Jay give me his phone.

"Oh Mom, I'm sorry I went outside to eat Ice cream and didn't bring my phone with me" I said to my mom.

*Sigh* "Don't do that again Y/n, You're making me worried" She said yelling at me.

"Sorry again mom, I promise.. I will not gonna do it again" I smiled at her and give the phone back to jay.

"Thank you Jay" He said welcome to me and walk out.

Time passed by and It's already evening

"Nunna, It's Time to eat.. let's go" Jung won Invite me to eat dinner which I gladly accept. Our dinner went well, and their is so many food.. "Nunna pick someone who will Lead the Prayer" Sunoo said to me and smile. 

"Jake Lead the prayer" I said pointing to jake and she just laugh " Thanks God for this food and Thank you that we met this beautiful girl in front of us Y/n Nunna.. Whatever her Problem is, Please help her and make her the happiest person, that's all and we can eat" He prayed for us and he did even prayed for me to so I thanked him.

We're at the middle of our eating when suddenly my phone rang and It's mom.. I excuse myself to them and they nod at me.

"Hello mom? what's the matter?" I asked my mom

"I.. found your real dad Y/n" She's crying.

"M-my real dad?" My tears burst out then someone talk.

"Hello Y/n? It's me... Your dad" The man said.. why It's sounds like familiar.

"C-can you open the camera? Please" He did open the camera and found It's....
CHAEYOUNG'S DAD.

"Mr. Son? W-what do you mean?" I asked him crying and saw Sunghoon approached me "Are you okay nunna?" he asked but I just shook my head.

"I'm sorry...." I cut the phone call and and Run at the hallway going to my room but I bumped to someone... why Is this happening to me?  

"Y/n?....wait? are you crying again?" I turned my head to the girl who catch me and It's Irene again. "What happen?" she asked.

"Nunna, are you okay?" the group went to me and help me to stand. "I gotta go" I said and run to my room, didn't care about the pain on my knees.

I packed my things when someone enter my room "Nunna what's going on? where are you going?" Jay asked. "I'm going back " I simply said and continue to pack my things. It's been a week when I got here "I will go with you" She said quickly.

"You don't need to Jay" "But  auntie said I will gonna look after you.. I will gonna go with you no matter what" he said. "then how about your friends?" I asked him but suddenly someone enter again.

"I will gonna look after my group nunna since I'm the leader" Jung won said.. "Thanks to you all " I hugged them which they gladly accept.

time passed by, Jay and I arrived at Seoul "I will take you home nunna myself" He said and I'm shocked when a car arrived in front of Us. 

after a minute we arrived at my house "Thank you Jay" I hugged him and bid him a goodbye. I found my mom with Chaeyoung dad crying at the couch.

when they found me at the door, they quickly walk towards me and hugged me... "I'm sorry Y/n" he was hugging me and cried in front of me.