CHAPTER 30 "ALGEBRA AND PHYSICS"

After two weeks, I can see that Chaeyoung unnie and I are really fine now, the pain that I felt for her I think It's gone. We're still here in Thailand but we're at the city, so many food and a lot of things here. And It's been two weeks since my thought filled with someone, well that someone Is the president.

I really want to apologize to her and hear her reason, wait? why I'm eagerly want to hear her reason herself If I did know what's her really reason. Honestly, I always find her cute and handsome at the time, uhm I know that She liked me but It happened already.  I slapped her, Still I felt her lips on mine, It's.... "EARTH TO Y/N?" My sister wave her hand in front on my face and I snapped out on my thought.

" Come  on Dinner is already served" She said and dragged me to the dining area, the hotel was so cool and It's big. 

WEEKS LATER

"WELCOME BACK!!!" Itzy waited me at the gate just to greet me this? I'm so lucky to have them with me. "hey gorgeous, flowers for you" Sana, Momo and Dahyun unnie popped up from nowhere, wearing their new uniform since they're first year college now. Sana unnie gave me  flower to congratulate me, and they gave me a kiss except for Dahyun unnie.

"Let's get Inside" They said and we walk simultaneously inside the school. We talked about our vacation, how's going on in a month. and who are with us in a month, as the bell ring so It's time for us to go to our room.

Me and Chaeryeong are classmate now on algebra, as she whined while we're walking towards our room " I hate algebra!" I laughed at her, " Don't worry unnie, me too but I know we can do this!" I cheer her up which I knew It light up her mood. "Thank you" She said.

after an hour I needed to go my other class, as me and Chaeryeong walk in a different ways, I'm running towards the rooftop because I needed air, the algebra was stressing me, It is really difficult to understand it. then suddenly someone popped up in my mind "Shit! I still need to apologize to Ms. Preside..."

"Don't need to curse, you know" I looked behind me and I was surprised, she's really close to me. She cupped my cheeks and I close my eyes since I knew where this is going. I felt her lips, on my... forehead.

"W-what's that for ?" I flustered when she did that, " I'm sorry for what I did, I'm not taking advantage to you that time, I-I was just worried if Yeonjun will gonna date you.." She looked down "Yeah I know" I simply said and she looked at me surprise.

"Where did you know?" She asked me in confused "Chaeyoung unnie" I quickly said and I saw her really mad right now, "That Little cub!" I cupped her cheeks to stop her being mad.

"Join our lunch later Ms. president, you look so thin right now" I quickly kissed her cheeks and run inside, I went to my physics class.

"I'm sorry Ms. Nam for being late, I just have a little problem because I'm on my period" I excused and Lied but she just nod since It's our first day of school. 

I went to my sit on the third row because They have a vacant sit there and the teacher told me to sit there so who am I to not follow her order? I'm just me, But I'm not suck at any subject but for algebra and physic? Maybe I should go home haha just kidding.

after an hour the boring class was ended and It's lunch time, I quickly went to the cafeteria. " Annyeong Itzy" I weakly waved my hand to them and they hugged me "Hi Ji, How's your subject?" Yeji unnie asked. "sucks! Physics Is really annoying... and Algebra too." I said annoyingly " I agree!" Chaeryeong yelled as the other student look at us.

"Annyeong Ji" Someone kissed me and I knew It's Sana Unnie, I knew her voice then followed by Momo unnie, she kissed me on my cheeks and I know someone's staring at me. "H-Hi Ms. President" I said as she greeted me coldly, What did I do? Why is she acting so cold now.

"Y/n you're asking for Jihyo's help right?" Help? for what, I looked at them in confused. "You said you wanted to be a president or one of a student council?" Sana unnie asked, and I gave them nervous laughed.

"I think I don't have the reason to be in a student council anymore unnie, Life sucks! Physics and Algebra are bringing me down. " I said defeated. Well yeah life's really suck. 

" I will help you to your physics and Algebra then." Ms. President slam the table and stood up, as we looked at her in shock. "Chill Jihyo-yah, Y/n was not going anywhere... So possessive" Momo unnie mumbled the last word so we can't hear it.

"Can I go with you two?" Chaeryeong happily asked Jihyo, As the Itzy Rolled their eyes. "Y-yes, sure... I will message you when I'm free" She said then sat again.

"Yes, Ms. Pres. Thank you" We happily thanked Jihyo.