CHAPTER 25 "REUNITE"

1 Month Later...

Yeonjun is really good, He's still courting me and he always saying to me the he will wait for my answer and to be ready for a relationship. Always giving me flower, telling me how beautiful I am, Giving me my favorite Ice cream and chocolate and always left letters on my locker. Meanwhile my friends Itzy, as time goes on we became close to each other and for my sister and ex, I'm slowly forgiving them and forgetting what happen. Mina apologized to me, always text me that's she's sorry and Chaeyoung unnie too. Well I began to call her Unnie again. 

Now I'm at school with Yeonjun, I'll be honest he's making me flutter a little bit and making me blush sometimes, like who will not gonna flutter to this guy? He's cute and he's so kind... and also a sweet talker. "Uhm.. Y/n? Tomorrow, I will not gonna attend school so I'm sorry I can't give you a chocolate" He said while pouting at me. 

"Haha You're so cute, It's okay Yeonnie! You don't need to do that everyday" I said and playfully slap his shoulder. "I will make it up to you the next day, I promise" He said and I nodded. "I gotta go now Yeonnie!" I walk out as he bid goodbye to me.

I went to the cafeteria and sat beside Sana Unnie, It's the first time I saw miss president again here at our table " Tell me, are you two a thing now?" Sana unnie asking me while biting her lips and I playfully rolled my eyes on her "Yeonjun? No, He still courting me... but Honestly he's making me flutter a little bit, Unnie? Should I tell him I did loved him now? Even I'm con...."  I didn't continue what I'm saying when Ms. President stood up "You Must first confirm how you feel about him before you become together and don't insist that you love the person if you are confused, you shouldn't ask your friends if you should tell him you love him even if you're not"

I widen my eyes, shocked about what's happening because It's the first time she talked to me like that and I saw Sana, Momo and Dahyun unnie surprised about her too. "Jihyo? are.. you okay?" Sana unnie nervously asked the President.

"Unnie, didn't know you're gonna give her advice like that but have you been in relationship before?" Dahyun unnie said and laugh. "OH, I'm sorry" Ms. President just bowed to me and walk out meanwhile Itzy are coming here.

"What's happening? " Yeji asked but we just shrugged our shoulders and laugh, "Y/n tomorrow I will not gonna attend school because my family has a party, All of our family were coming and I hope you will gonna watch Yeji if she's flirting with someone" Lia said and give Yeji a smirk while Yeji is nervously laugh at her.

"Am I a guard now to watch her all the time? " I asked and the group laughed at me.

Fast forward tomorrow morning 

"Baby" I woke up when my mom tapped me , waking me up.. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that we have family reunion now, You need to change now because we will gonna be late." She said leaving me dumbfounded.

OMG! Why did she have to tell me this right now, I quickly ran to bathroom and took a bath. After that I opened my closet to pick what I'm going to wear.

 After that I opened my closet to pick what I'm going to wear

(You change into this)

I quickly put some foundation and A strawberry Chapstick then grabbed my phone "Baby come downstairs now, we're gonna go!" Mom yelled downstairs and I quickly ran downstairs.

after an hour hour of trip, We arrived at the venue... My grandma (Choi Min-Jee) House, I miss her so much. I think this is the first time I will gonna meet my aunt and Uncle, and maybe my cousins too. "Halmeoni!" I ran to my grandma and hugged her "Oh my dear Jiji! I missed you, how's life? You're so beautiful but.. You're still short" She tease me. By the way grandma gave me the Nickname Jiji when I'm young."Halmeoni!" I pouted at him and she smiled at me.

"But you're still beautiful like your grandma." She said and we hugged again. "By the way where's the others?"  I asked her and she smiled at me "You two  first came here, I can tell you're still sleepy" She laughed at me. well she's right, I'm still sleepy.

"go to the guest room Ji and sleep while your cousin are not yet here" I looked at my mother and she nodded at me, Then I quickly ran inside then went to the guest room.  

I sleep for a while at the bed didn't know that my grandma is waking me up "Hmm, halmeoni wae?" I asked her why she woke me up "Your cousin's are here now, Your mom is just buying some cake with you uncle" She said and I quickly stood up, I went downstairs with my grandma and found a boy sitting at the couch while playing at his phone. "Hi" I waved my hand to him and she quickly looked at me and smile "Hi, I'm  Soobin" He said "I'm Y/n, Nice to meet you cousin" 

LIA POV

 I went outside my grandma's house with Yeonjun, when I saw a familiar figure at the couch talking to Soobin "Y/n?" I saw Yeonjun quickly looked at the person, then suddenly she noticed us. "Yah! Jisuyah, what are you doing here?" She looked at me in confused, well I'm confused too.