CHAPTER 28 "MOVING ON"

This Is the last day of school, so I decided to not wear my uniform Instead of wearing this:

"Hey Cutie!" Sana kissed me on my cheek as she sat beside me "Don't flirt with her sana" Momo Unnie scold her friend and kiss me on my cheeks too

"Hey Cutie!" Sana kissed me on my cheek as she sat beside me "Don't flirt with her sana" Momo Unnie scold her friend and kiss me on my cheeks too. "Congrats Little Ji!" They said in Unison. 

"Congratulations to the two of you too, Unnies! You're going 1st year college" I said hugging them, " I don't like to study anymore" Sana unnie pouted at me, "So you don't wan to see me anymore?" I asked her on my aegyo voice which I hated to do, She pinched my cheeks and It hurts "Unnie It hurts" I pouted, She kissed my cheeks again and again , and Apologize to me.

'Wait? Ms. President still didn't join our lunch, Maybe she's mad at me. What If she like me? What If She's just drunk? What If she didn't mean to kiss me? What If she hated me now? ah!' I thought. "Yah Ji! Little JI!" 

I jumped out when I heard Itzy calling me, Did I zoned out too long? "Why?" I asked them, "Where Calling for the nth time, but you're Ignoring us... What are you thinking?"  Lia asked. 

"I ... wonder what would I say to Yeonjun! Yes." I gave them a gummy smile as Lia raise her eyebrows. "Yeonjun came to school.." 

"What?!! He came to school? Where Is he?" I asked her holding her hand "at the basketball court"  Yeji simply said and I nodded. wait? Why do I need to apologize and talk to them? Is It really my fault? I think It is.

"Sana Unnie? Do you perhaps know where Ms. President Is?" I asked them In confused, "Well she's absent and I didn't knew why.... and we found her yesterday crying at the restroom, she said Private matters" She's crying? She's absent? How can I apologize to her? OMG this is all my fault.

"Maybe can I get her phone number unnie?" I asked them, which Is they are giving me teasing look. "Interested on her?" Momo unnie wiggle her eyebrows, as I shook my head quickly. "I was Just Interested to be a President or a part of student council next month" I lied, I couldn't say to them that I slap her that's why she's crying, My God.

After an hour

I went to basketball court, I found Yeonnie and his friends "Yeonnie!" I called him and he approached me. "Hi Y/n"  He waved his hand to me, I thought he's mad but what happen? why he's acting like nothing happened? "aren't you mad at me?" I asked him as he giggled.

"Why should I be? Isn't like you did  mistake right?" He laughed and I playfully slap his arm. "Sorry, Actually I'm going to apologize to you but It's like you came first to me... Uhmm It's hard for me to move on Y/n-ah but I will gonna do It, I'm sorry I didn't know we're cousins and I'm sorry I bothered you for a  month" I knew he's on Berge on his tears but he's preventing it to fall.

"COUSINS?!!!" his friends yelled as we flinched and they quickly ran to us, "Dude! I feel pity for you, so what about me y/n-ssi?" The named Taehyun asked me as he wiggled his eyebrow. "Fuck off Taehyun-nah!" Yeonnie laughed and playfully punch his friend.

"So since we're okay now Yeonnie, Uhm I think, I will gonna go now. my friends are waiting for me." I bid my goodbye to them and they did the same to me as I walk out.

I walk towards my room and someone approached me "Annyeong beautiful" Oh It's Irene ~~ I mean Ms. Bae "Annyeong haseyo Ms. Bae" I bowed to her and she laughed at me, "Too formal... Chill I'm just your teacher" I nod at her " How about your knees, Is It...." "YAH! CHOI Y/N!!" I turned to face who's calling me and It's Momo unnie and Sana " Irene unnie?" Momo looked at Ms. bae 

Their face went 'o' "You knew each other?" I asked them in confused as they giggled at me "She's member of my girlfriend" Irene said. "Girlfriend?" I mumbled which I knew they heard because they're laughing at me already.

"Seulgi the captain of the dance group and the superstar" Sana unnie said cheerfully. wait? they're girlfriends? Is It allowed her a teacher - student relationship? "So..." Sana unnie cutted "She went here to see her girlfriend everyday but something suspicious on you two..." She said confusedly.

"What do you mean unnie?" I raised my eyebrows to her "are you flirting with Y/n Irene-ssi?" she asked again. "No! She's just 18 years old Sana! and I have a girlfriend" She told us like she will gonna have a problem If her girlfriend found out she's flirting with me, but I felt sometimes she's flirting at me.

"she's beautiful, yeah... but still I'm not flirting at her" She smiled which I found she's literally a Goddess As honest as fuckin' honest get.  "We gotta go now, we still have class" She continued, Oh I forgot It's my history which is she's the prof.

***********************************

The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. I think that the power is the principle.

My heart might be bruised, but it will recover and become capable of seeing the beauty of life once more. It's happened before, it will happen again, I'm sure. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive – I'll find love again.