CHAPTER 11 "JEALOUS"

2 Months Later....

NO ONE POV

It's been three months since Jiji Dad left them without anything. Mina courted Y/N until now, she always goes to Y/N front house and gives the latter a bouquet of flowers , sometimes chocolate and teddy bear. Y/n mother wondering why her daughter comes home always bringing flowers and the latter's room is full of teddy bears.

Chaeyoung can see her best friend change, they're not usually close to each other like before. One day, Chaeyoung and Y/N hang out at Son's House but Chaeyoung didn't like why Y/N Smiling. "Unnie I think I loved someone already" Y/n said as she smiled widely at her best friend .Chaeyoung kept asking who this someone was but Y/n didn't want to say it "can I introduce her to you when we became together?" Y/N said and Chaeyoung just nodded to the latter. Chaeyoung didn't want to bother her best friend's love life because she knew she would only get hurt and jealous. so she moved on about liking her best friend because she didn't want to disappoint the girl just because of her feelings.

One day Chaeyoung tells her parents that she wants to transfer to the upper class, she just totally wants to move on to her best friend. In the upper class she looked at the girl who looked like an angel, but in this school you can't flirt with anyone because they're focused on their studies. "Mina, how's your life here?" Chaeyoung asked the girl.

Chaeyoung POV

Now I always talk to Mina, actually we're 9, we were a group back then. Nayeon unnie Jeongyeon Unnie and Tzuyu are in the upper class with Mina, but the 5 of us in the lower class include me. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana,Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Me and Tzuyu are a group called Twice. We are a group of friends along with Blackpink and Itzy. I forgot about BTS and Red Velvet.

Actually I had a crush on Mina back then but I just shrugged it off because I thought her father would send Mina to the states if he knew that her daughter is in love with a girl. so I didn't follow her here in the upper class. I know she's sad about my decision but I think it's best for us. After we separated on our own, I don't have much news about her because I have a girlfriend at that time and I thought she's seen someone who loves her so much.

I want to move on to Y/n, I want her to be my best friend not a lover and I don't want to ruin our relationship. I Always flirt to mina and guess she flirt back to me, Now I build up again my love to her and I think she loved me too. I forgot about my feelings for my best friend because of her. I always take her home after our class and our unnie knows that. we're close again together like more closer than before. She just kissed me wherever we bid our goodbye to each other.

Y/N POV

I am so disappointed by my best friend's sudden decision, but I can't do anything but nothing. every time I go home I can't be with my best friend. I am now walking home alone, missing the time with my best friend. But every 7 in the evening Mina always went to our house and gave me Stuffed toys and food.

My mom applied to a company, not that big company but the CEO of this company is my mother's friend (Park Corporation), so my mother applied to it and was accepted as a secretary. She's busy when she got that job so I need to cook for my own, clean for my own and take care of my own without my mother's guide. she's always comes home late because she wants me to go to college. I always talk to her about that but she just shushes me. Now my mother didn't know about Mina's courting me. She has a business trip with her Boss to japan, she spends one month there with her boss.

One day I decided to Invite Mina to have dinner here in my house and to answer her question, since my mother is not here.

It's 5 in the evening, I just got home and I am preparing for dinner. I texted her if she could have dinner here in my house and she said yes to me. I also cleaned the house, after that I took a bath and changed my clothes (a simple dress).