CHAPTER 14 "CONFESSION"

MINA POV

I yawned as I woke up from my slumber and saw that Chaeyoung hugged me. She is so cute when she's clinging to me, when I'm about to sit down from my bed but my private part was aching and I didn't notice that I'm naked.

I quickly looked to see if Chaeyoung was naked. I glanced at her thigh part and saw her dick but I rapidly looked away then I saw her rub her eyes. "C-Chaeyoung? Did something.... happened b-between us?" I asked her and she quickly sat on the bed "What...." Her husky voice cutted and she's staring at my.....BOOBS??! I felt my heart beat wanting to get out of its ribcage.

I covered myself and slightly hit her shoulder "Yahh! I asked you!" I whined and she just hugged me "S-sorry mina, I can't remember what happened last night" she said and I hugged her back. I stood up with the blanket but when I took the blanket I saw Chaeyoung's body and she immediately covered it. Our clothes are messing on the floor and I took her clothes and gave them to her.

"Mina?" She called me and I looked at her and hummed "We'll I guess something happened between us last night, uhmm you know I can keep my feelings to you all the time so I gather up all of my strength and throw away my scared fucking pride, Uhhmm c-can I court you? you didn't need to answer it quickly, I will give you time to think for that. " She asked me and I found myself blushing at what she said and I just nodded then dashed to the bathroom.

I'm now in the bathroom, doing my business here blushing, then suddenly my girlfriend popped up on my mind. "What the heck mina! Why did you agree to chaeng!! you have a fucking girlfriend!!! Oh God help me, I know she trusted me and loved me so much. fuck why did I cheat to her?!!! WHAT DID I DO! Now I'm so confused with my feelings!! How can I explain this to Y/N?!" I argued to myself and felt guilty.

I'm sobbing in the bathtub when I heard a knock on the door, "Minari are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked me at the door as I quickly washed my face and opened it. "Yes chaeng, I'm sorry you can take a bath now" I simply said and left the bathroom as she walked inside.

I wear my usual clothes not minding the pain on my aching privy down there. "Thankfully my room was soundproof" I talked to myself and grabbed my phone then texted my girlfriend.

 "Thankfully my room was soundproof" I talked to myself and grabbed my phone then texted my girlfriend

I went downstairs and saw just our maids. I forgot mom and dad are on a business trip right now and oppa has football training "Ms. Mina, your lunch is already at the table," one of our maids said and I smiled at her as we walked towards the kitchen.

I sat on my usual chair and saw Chaeyoung approach me, "where's your mom and dad?" She asked me "They're on a business trip now chaeng, let's eat" I simply replied then dug in to my food.

our lunch was peaceful then suddenly chaeyoung asked me "can we go to our favorite spot today before i leave (going to her own house) ?" She asked me and I nodded to her.

After we finished our lunch I got my key to my room and went outside. I saw her there standing as she signaled me to give the key to her. I gave it to her and she opened the car door for me "Thank you" I said and she just smirked.