CHAPTER 16"CHEATER"

Mina pov

I went to chaeyoung's house, when her father goes out "Good day sir, just wanna ask sir if Chaeyoung is here?" I asked her father

"No, she said an hour ago she will gonna meet y/n her bestfriend" I messed up. I felt guilty, really guilty.

I call our member if they saw Chaeyoung, but they're always saying no. I went home and lied on my bed until I fall asleep.

fast forward

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing, it's Chaeyoung. I quickly answer it "Hello? where are you?"

"Meet me at the river, I want you to be here" her voice looks so drunk, I looked at the clock and its 7 in the evening.

y/n pov

I was preparing my dinner when my phone ring.. its Junghoon oppa "Annyeong oppa" I said smiling.

"I'm sorry if I disturb you y/n, nunna is drunk right now... she's at the han river, you're the one i thought who will help nunna because I'm on my photoshoot right now"

"wait? why did she...." I'm about to asked him

"ask her later, I need to go. I promise I will make it up to you.. thankyou" he ended the call.

I quickly off the stove and the gas, and ran upstairs to get a jacket.. I quickly took a cab and went to han river, I remembered all the memories of mina and I here.

"You know I really Loved you! I like you! I love you and I wanna spend my whole life with you!" I can hear Chaeyoung unnie's voice. Ohh she's so in love.

I walk toward the two girl who's kissing, it's look like Mina and Chaeyoung unnie but I shrugged it off "Why would mina knew about my bestfriend haha" I said to myself...

"BOO!" I said to them, but instead but scaring I'm the one who's been shocked.. I didn't even notice that I'm crying already. I knew it! the girl in front of Chaeyoung unnie is my girlfriend. My Girlfriend!

"H~how can you... do this to me~~ mina..... Chaeyoung unnie!" I sobbed in front of them, "Baby?" that word could mina say. "Don't call me that mina! why did you cheat on me? how dare you mina! You kissed another girl on our favorite place, the place that has our memories! And the worst is you cheated on me with my Fucking bestfriend!!! My very own bestfriend!" I burst out crying, Because I can't take it anymore, this is killing me!

that's why I'm scared being falling in love, this is the reason why I don't want to be in love with someone. "Chaeyoung unnie? How did you do this to me? Is she the person you found? Is she the person you courting? the person you said lovely and nice like me?!!! How come? Is she the person you want to introduce to me?!!!! I trusted you unnie, I treated you like my own sister! I even feel pity on you when you cried about your ex! I wasted my time being your bestfriend Chaeyoung! I have no longer want to continue being your bestfriend" I saw Chaeyoung crying and Mina just didn't do nothing.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MINA!?!" I shouted at her while I buried my face on her chest crying, she can't say any words but sorry. " You know what's more painful here? The love of my life, my first love and my everything "CHEATED ON ME" with the one that I trusted the most.'' I emphasized the word cheated and pointed to chaeyoung. "Why unnie? I thought you're my older sister and my crying shoulder?" I continued and I felt weak.

"I never want to see you two again! Please continue what you're doing don't mind me... And lastly mina, don't hurt Chaeyoung the way you hurt me" I'm about to go when mina grabbed my hand "Don't fucking touch me! cheater!" After that,I run and run until they're out of my sight, I don't want to see one of them! it hurt, " I know my heart will never be the same but I'm telling myself I'll be okay.'' I said to myself sobbing.

I then found my mom waiting at me on the couch smiling, I need my mom, I need hugs from my mom. All I can do is cry on her shoulder "Why are you crying my baby?" Mom said in a worried tone.

"Mina cheated on me... with Chaeyoung unnie" After remember what happen a minutes ago, I burst out crying again on my mom's shoulder. "I'm sorry baby, mom can't help you with your problems" Mom said patting my back.

Flashback

Tomorrow is the night that I will gonna say yes to mina, And I'm so excited about that. But before that I grabbed my phone on my pocket and dialed my mother number.

"Hello My beautiful daughter, your face is so... bloomy, what's happening?" my mom asked me.

"Mom, please don't be mad" I pouted at her.

"How can I be mad at my daughter?" she then laughed at me

"Remember the bears and flower I always brought here?" she nodded her head to me.

"A girl courting me, and her name is Mina.. and~~ I'm planning to say yes to her tomorrow night" I said shyly.

"Well that's good baby, you already grown up... " My mom said tearing up.

"That's it? You will not gonna mad at me?" I asked her in confused.

"I will support if that's what you want baby, I always trust you! Tell me what happen after that huh?" She said teasing me and I'm here blushing madly.

"Yes mom, I love you always" I said

"I gotta go now, I love you too... take care baby" she bid a goodbye then turn off the call.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I will gonna go to bed mom good night" I said kissed her forehead. "Goodnight baby I know you're tire" She kissed my cheek and let me go to my room.

I'm here now at my room, thinking about what happened, It's always remembering what happen.. I didn't even eat my dinner, but I don't care.

TOMORROW MORNING

"I never want to see you two again! Please continue what you're doing don't mind me... And lastly mina, don't hurt Chaeyoung the way you hurt me"

"Don't fucking touch me! cheater!"

I'm on my deep slumber when I heard a knock, It's mom "Baby you're crying again" She helped me sit on my bed. "Your eyes are fluffy, You need something?" She asked but I shook my head..

"Chaeyoung wanted to see you an hour ago, but I said that you need some time" My mom said and she hugged me.

"Don't let anyone come on our house mom, I don't want to talk to anybody" I said and lied back again on my bed.

the time passed by, It's already night but I can't sleep, remembering all the things that happened to me. Mina is my first love, First Kiss , she the first for me...she's my everything but now? I can't tell anymore that she's mine. I quietly sobbed, and hugged my knees while on my bed.

then my mom knocked at the door, then walk towards me "Baby It's not healthy to cry always and didn't eat 24/7" she said worried at me.

"Mom, It's hurt" I said to her and cried again. "What about we go to shopping?" I shook my head. "What about we go to Gym?" I shook my head again. "Uhm Food trip?" I shook my head again and again.

"A vacation?" She asked. "How about your job mom?" I asked her but she just smiled at me. i know she's worried but I don't want her to suffer just because I'm in pain. "Remember my friend? the CEO of the company? She have a son, I want you to know about him" Mom said, I know it's wrong to forget about what happen and used someone but I need this.

"I will gonna have a vacation with him mom just tell the details tomorrow" she nodded and give me a peck on my cheeks. "Goodnight baby" she then walk out.

*************
-Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.