CHAPTER 23 "SOMEONE"

Someone POV

FLASHBACK

I saw Y/n running towards the stairs, she looks like crying.. I'm about to follow her when Sana, I saw them at the rooftop and Sana hugged her. Since It's raining,  I didn't heard what they talking about, Y/n just crying while Sana hugging her. After a minute I followed them to the Ice cream shop, they both eating Ice cream, they at the amusement park.

Wait? what are they doing here? are they celebrating something? monthsarry? anniversary? but Sana didn't said she's dating someone. but I thought It's just a friendly date. I saw them eating so sweet, holding hands together, riding a rides like a couple so I decided to go home. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I went out of the school, searching for someone to go home... Y/n. I didn't know I always stalk her since I met her at the rooftop, I saw her eyes always in cafeteria. Her eyes are swollen and looks like she has a problem.

I saw her now with Momo and Sana, they bid together as y/n started to walk to the bus station. My eyes darted to her when is suddenly rain, I quickly took my umbrella to my bag and about to run to y/n when someone approached her. wait? Is that mina? "YAH! Did you try to kill yourself?!" I heard y/n yelled.

Is Y/n have a relationship with mina? why she's so caring to mina? what about Chaeyoung? I thought they're together. after a minutes I saw them entering Mina's car, I felt my heart stop beating. I did I felt like this? do I like her? Am I jealous? 

"Jihyo? what are you doing?" Someone came and tap me. " Oh rose" I looked at the girl and It's rose, My cousin. 

"You're soaking wet! Let's go to my car and I will drive you home" She said and I let her dragged me to her car. "You have your umbrella in your hands, and you didn't even use it! Are you crazy? What If auntie will scold you?" She's probably scolding me haha.

"I'm sorry" I said and look down. "Sleep at my apartment this night, since Jisoo and I have a sleepover at Jennie's house"  She said and I nodded.

An hour later

It's been an hour since rose left me here, I don't know what to do, I feel so bored. I grabbed my phone at the table and started scrolling through Instagram and twitter.. Until I saw this

 Until I saw this

What is really happening to you? I'm fucking worried like, LEGIT! It's the first time I felt this feeling, Why? Why her? Why I'm In love with a fucking 17 years old? Of course she's pretty, she's clumsy? Oh that's disadvantage but It's still cute

I didn't notice I wrote It on my notes, How she is so gorgeous and how did I fall to her. I wish I'm the person who's confident to tell you what's inside me, but It's just me. You just know me as a Ms. President.

The time I saw you with Mina, The way you act in front of her looks something happened between you two. I'm confused, should I continue my feelings to you? Or should I forget about I met you? 

Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.

If only you would realize some day, how much have you hurt me,
If only your heart ever, craves for me or my presence...
If only you are affected someday by my absence...
Only you can end all my suffering and this unbearable pain,
If only you would know what you could never procure...
Since the day I met you? my heart has bled, no one has its cure...
If only you would bring that love, those showers and that rain...

I wish you could notice me, Notice me how I looked at you, How I smiled at you and Notice my reaction the way I'm worried about you. 

"Jihyo, are you crying?" Rose came from nowhere. "YAH!"  I yelled when I saw Rose really close on my face. "Yah! you scared me!" I said and playfully slap her shoulder. "I'm sorry, But what are you thinking? You really looks in pain." She said and I just shook my head then laid on the bed.