CHAPTER 12 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG"

Y/N POV

I woke up as I felt someone staring at me, I opened my eyes slightly and saw her staring at me as I closed my eyes again. "Stop staring babe" I said as she laughed at me, "Should we eat breakfast now baby?" She asked but I just shook my head. "It's the weekend now, please give me 5 minutes to sleep" I said but she leaned her face to me and kissed me again and again until I'm fully awake.

I stood up, walking toward the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, as I saw her follow me. " Why are you following me?" I said , rubbing my eyes "Want to brush my teeth with you " She replied and hugged me while we're walking to the bathroom.

We did our business there and went downstairs to cook our breakfast. If you asked if something happened in the bathroom, nothing happened, just wash our face.

We're now sitting and eating our breakfast "What do we do now, after this?" I asked her as she pecked my lips as she put her plate on the sink. "I need to go home babe, We have a family dinner later, so i need to prepare" She said. I followed her to the sink and put the plate together with her. " Want to join our family dinner babe? I'll introduce you to them" She continued and I shook her head to refuse her "I'm not ready babe, I promise next time I will be there by your side when you have family dinner" She just nodded, as she decided to wash the dishes and I went upstairs to find my phone but As I opened the door I saw it ringing at my desk , it means someone called me and I answered it quickly. It's mom....

Me: Hi mom, what's up?

Mom: How's your life? Are you okay there alone?

Me: I'm okay mom, I'm really fine, why?

Mom: Nothing, Just wanna check my daughter.

Me: *Laugh* I love you mom

Mom: I love you too Ji, I gotta go now

Me: Okay mom take care

Mom hung up the phone as Mina opened the door "Who's that babe?" she asked me "My mom, just want to check me" I said to her. "I'm gonna wear my clothes again after I take a bath, I need to go home. Are you sure you don't want to join our dinner?" She asked me again and I nodded at her.

TIMESKIP

After Mina left I decided to call my best friend but she didn't answer. I called many times but I thought her phone was dead. Instead of calling Chaeyoung unnie, I texted my girlfriend...