CHAPTER 26 "HER"

YEONJUN POV

The time Lia mention the girl I liked, I quickly looked where she looked at then I can't speak. This is supposed to be our family reunion, why she's here? please don't say she's our relative. then grandma came to us "Halmeoni" We said in unison, and hugged our grandma. "Halmeoni?" Y/n asked like she's so confused. "Why? did you know each other?" Grandma asked and they nodded at her.

Then mom came with her sister "mom!" Y/n called her mom as the woman looked at her. Wait? Mom? "Lia, yeonjun meet your cousin Y/n.. And this is your auntie" Mom said to us made my heart sank. Cousin? So many people in the world, why you? Why the girl I liked turned to be my cousin? Why did it have to be you?

"Excuse me" I said and ran to the toilet.

Y/n POV

"I'm sure, he's in pain!" Jisu said, while she grabbed me to sit with her at the couch. "Mom, you didn't said my bestfriend is my cousin!" Jisu said to her mother. "You didn't said that she's your best friend" Auntie talked back.

"Soobin-ah! Talk to yeonjun okay?" I said to soobin and he nod at me. I dragged Jisu at the guest room and lock the door.

"Unnie, I'm sure he's hurt" I said to Lia in worried.

"He really Is! Imagine, He's talking about you all the time even to me... always nagging me how he's in love with you, how beautiful you are and cute the way you smile. Talk to him, he need to stop courting you Ji! I told you before that Ignore him, but you didn't" She's telling me this now? I'm just feel so pity to him because he's your brother, aish.

"What a coincidence, He's been courting you for a month and at the end you two are cousins" She burst out laughing. "Then we've been best friend since last year didn't know we're relative, I'm sure they will gonna surprised at us when we back home."

"I will talk to him Unnie, after this" She laughed at me.

Fast forward after the event

Yeonnie didn't came to school, I've been searching for him "Unnie? where's Yeonjun?" I asked Lia who's busy making out with her girlfriend "Yiee! Missing her boyfriend" Sana came out from nowhere, I suddenly jumped. "Unnie! You scared me.. He's not my boyfriend! He's my cousin" I said and the two stop making out made Sana yelled. "What?!!!" She asked.

"Cousin?! So you two are cousin too?" Sana pointed at Lia which Lia Nodded happily, "What about cutie boy who's courting you?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't  know Unnie, I knew he's hurt" I said sadly and walk inside the school.

After an hour, I ran towards my History classroom, Hoping that Yeonjun came to the class.. But I didn't see him, So I walk to his friends "Hi, Uhmm You're Yeonjun friends right?" I asked the blond boy "Ah yes, I'm huening kai" He said and I nodded.

"Uhmm... Kai Do you perhaps know where Is Yeonjun" I asked him worriedly and they smirked at me, "He's sick so he's absent" He said as I thank them and sit to my chair.

As I waited the professor to come, I felt so bored and Suddenly rooftop Came into my mind. I quickly grabbed my back and ran to the rooftop, I saw no one so I sat on the floor and let the cold wind hit my face.

'Why do I only bring problem in the world? Yeonnie I'm sorry, I'm trying to love you too the way you acted in front of me but God knows I'm not for you, Go means We're not destined to be together, Maybe It's just not meant to be and maybe It's for the better' I talked to myself didn't know That my tears are falling from my eyes.

All of a sudden, I felt so really tired. like the world had drained me for everything that I had.

Meanwhile Yeonjun 'Choi Y/N, My First Love And the worst Pain, I knew now that we were never meant for each other But I'm glad That even for a sheers moment I felt like we were.'

back to the topic

I put the earphone on my ears and Let my mind filled with music, as I controlling myself not to tear up but I can't hold it, All the pain in me are coming back. Reminiscing all the pain, Until my uniform are wet.

JIHYO POV

I'm roaming the school If someone's skipping class, as I saw no one at the hallway. I went to the rooftop to see if someone's here then I saw a girl sitting on the floor leaning on the wall, I can't see her face because her hair covered it.

"YAH! DITCHING CLASS?!!!" I slowly walk towards her but looked like she's not hearing me, as I bend and looked at her face, It's Y/n... She's crying. AGAIN.

"Ms. President" She said and quickly stood up, I can clearly her black laced bra, her upper uniform are so wet, I think It's because She's crying for a mean time. 'I think this is the time I'm gonna confess my feelings to her' I thought.

As I lean closer to her and I saw how nervous she is, Then suddenly I kissed her on her lips then.....

*SLAP!!!!!!!!*

"How dare you taking advantage on me!" She yelled as she run until I can't saw her, 'She slap me? what happened?'

'she doesn't need you, and you're not Important to her. Because she just know you as a stranger not even a friend nor a priority. You took for granted that She would gonna be In love you, waiting the time she will confess to you! ~~~One day you're going to see her holding hands with someone who took your chance. She won't even notice you because she's too busy laughing with the stupid jokes he makes. And It will burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and realizing that you're not the reason. And then it will finally hit you: It was her, It was always her.' My mind started to mock me, and I began to Cry like my whole world are going to end.