CHAPTER 29 "VACATION"

It's been a week since the school ended and have a month vacation, Me and Chaeyoung family are here in Thailand roux Island spending our vacation together, It's so beautiful here and so peaceful. you can hear the fresh air that would breeze on your face and the wave of the ocean.

"What you thinking about?" Appa suddenly approach me and gave a coconut juice, "I just found this place so peaceful and so fresh, thank you for this appa" I thanked him and he sat beside me, " We should do this more often, we should go vacation so you can refresh your mind" He said and I just  nod to him.

After an hour It was a very peaceful night, Chaeyoung unnie and I are unpacking our things . I was on my bed arranging my thing on a cabinet and she did the same to her things, there was an awkward silence to us since I didn't fully recovered to what happened to us but I know I'm moving up slowly, I knew in the right time I will gonna forgive them completely.

"You know It's the first time we saw Jihyo Unnie, cried... She's  like she lost someone in her life and didn't come back. she's really  a strong girl, we didn't saw her like that before." She suddenly talk as guilt rush my body.

"Nayeon Unnie said she like someone~ no I mean she loved someone but the person rejected her" She said and pout. "What happened?"  I asked as she looked at me in shocked. " Nayeon unnie said, Jihyo was at the rooftop when she heard a girl crying, she found out to herself that she needed to confess to the person before someone claim her... She kissed the girl as a symbol of her love~~ but the girl suddenly slap her... she said that the girl didn't even want to hear the reason why she..." She didn't continue what she was saying like she's zoning out.

"oh I forgot! I'm not supposed to tell this to anyone.... I'm sorry I can't continue" She simply said smiling at me and she continued what she was doing.

So I got annoyed, because I knew I'm the girl she was talking about so I run beside her "Who's the girl?" I asked her in my stern voice, i saw her gulp really like she was so nervous. "Jihyo Unnie probably kill me If told you" She utterly said, I heard her heavy breath...

I held her collar and pull It closer to me "What If I kill you? Do you want her to kill you? Or... you're waiting for me to kill you on my own?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Chill! I-I d-don't want to be killed, neither you or her... I'm s-still young you know" She give me peace sign "TELL ME!" I yelled made her flinch.

"YOU!" She yelled and I'm not surprised.. I know I'm the girl she's talking about because I am the only girl who slap her first and made her cry. What a good bitch, I didn't know what I'm thinking about that time. 

"W-what happened? why did you cried and skip your class?" she stuttered "*sigh* I cried because all of my problem, I needed air that time so I went to the rooftop then my tears are non stop falling from my eyes.. and... I slap her because I thought she's.. I thought she's taking advantage to me since my uniform are wet and my undergarments are visible" I cried and she hugged me.

"I felt sorry, I know It's my fault too because I didn't wait for her reason... I need to apologize to her unnie, I knew It's really hard for her too.. I hope she's fine right now" I said and she's continuing to comfort me. kissing my forehead, rubbing my back, hugging me.

"wait? are you and Mina doing good?" I asked her and I felt nothing now. when I heard her name, I'm not hurt anymore Is it good? am I completely forgot about what happen? I guess so. I saw her flustered. I gave her teasing look "don't look at me like that" she said and tickled me.

"Unnie stop HAHA! stop Unnie I can't breathe  HAHAHHAHSASHAHSAH"  She stop and apologize to me " Tell me, you two are...." " dating! we're dating, she said that she don't want to disobey you anymore so we started dating" She said in a worried tone.

"Then why you look so worried? why didn't you take her with you? you know Appa and mom will be happy If they knew about this" I cheerfully said. " I know you're a bit hurt Y/n..." " I'm not unnie, let's forget the past and be happy" I said and hugged her.

"I knew that penguin are so mad right now, since they don't have Internet here" I sarcastically said and she looks so nervous now.