CHAPTER 36 "Quarrel"

We're at the car, going to Mina's house because we need to get back her car as minutes passed by we arrived at the big mansion in front of us then I think a maid came out as we push the door bell.

the maid open the gate as she saw Jihyo, "Come in  Jihyo" the maid said and Jihyo thanked her. we enter the cozy house and we saw a man and a woman  discussing whatever then they turned their head to us.

"Jihyo, long time no see" The woman said and hug jihyo, The man did it as well. "Who's this adorable girl beside you?" She asked then Jihyo introduced me. "Uhm, My girlfriend aunty" She said then I introduced my self.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. and Mrs. Myoui. I'm Y/n" I said then Jihyo smiled to us... "So where's mina aunty?" Jihyo asked.

"Minayah! Chaeyoungah! Come on here!" Her mom yelled calling the two then they rush going downstairs. "Oh Y/n, Jihyo unnie" Mina said and approached us.

"Aunty, She's my sister" Chaeyoung said to mina's mother.. "That's why you two look so similar" She giggled.

Jihyo took Chaeyoung to outside to talk and I left here beside Mina, It's fucking awkward... after a second Jihyo  and Chaeyoung came back, "Baby I will just gonna go home for a minute, I will just gonna get my car don't worry I will be back quickly." she said and I held her hands.

"me too" I pouted as she pinched my cheeks " I'm with Chaeyoung baby, as I said don't worry i will gonna get back quickly" She pecked my lips then started going.

"Come sit here Y/n" Mina said as I sat beside her, "you two looks like a have awkward situation, aren't you a friends?" Her mom nervously asked. 

"No mom, we're friends.. she's my ex actually" Mina simply said, her mouth went agape look like she's shocked, "I'm sorry about that love, we're just gonna go to our room so you two can talk properly" Her dad and mom walk out leaving us awkwardly.

"So... how's your relationship with Jihyo?" She suddenly asked breaking the awkwardness, "We're fine" I simply said. "Uhm.. can I hug you?" She asked me as I froze in my seat. 

I don't know why but I just nodded to her, and she quickly hugged me. "I'm sorry about..." she didn't continue what she was saying when she burst out crying on my shoulders "Mina you don't have to apologized over and over again... I already forgave you" I said calming her down, patting her back.

"I need your help.." she said still hugging me, "What help?" I asked.

"I will gonna be your sister-in-law soon" well that's a surprised that I can't even speak a word. "our family arrange us for marriage so that our company can grow bigger" She simply said. "I need to tell her soon" She continued.

"I'm happy for the two of you, and I'm glad to help you minayah" I said then hugged her. 

"I ...love you" She said hugging me as she slowly move her hands on my cheeks and stare at my eyes. She then sighed and kissed me on my cheeks, I think it's a friendly kiss. "me too" I smiled. We look behind us as I saw Jihyo crying quickly running outside as I followed her but I didn't catch her before she drove off.

"What does that mean mina, Y/n?" I saw Chaeyoung Unnie crying, confused about us. "Unnie, w-why are you two crying? what happened?" I asked her tearing up too.

"Just answer me!" She yelled, made us flinch.. "Are you cheating?" She preventing her tears to fall. "N-no baby, you know I love you right?" Mina tried to calm her girlfriend as I sat on the floor crying.

"Don't fucking call me baby, I trusted you Y/n!" She began to wail at me. "I loved Jihyo! and I trusted you too, that's why you two cheated on me! I didn't even know what I did wrong to make Jihyo cry and leave!" I yelled back to her as Mina's parent went downstair approaching us. 

"What's happening here?" They asked, "I'm sorry mom, dad" Mina apologized as I dragged  them outside to talk.

"We heard you talking so sweet, you two even exchanged I loved you with each other!" She eagerly said While I was crying. "It's a fucking closure between us Son Chaeyoung! I don't fucking even want to follow what you did to me!! I don't want Jihyo to cry because of me, I treasure her most because I know she loved me not the way you two loved me!" I burst out crying and sat on the floor while messing my hair.

"I just want to help your girlfriend, don't worry I will not gonna take her away from you!" I  went outside then quickly ride a cab.

"Ms. are you okay?" The driver said, " Do I look okay Mr.?" I sarcastically said and cry again, "I'm sorry miss, by the way you enter the wrong car" He said nervously. "What do mean?" I asked him.

"I'm not a taxi driver Ms." he said again, Did I fucking  enter a private car? Ugh! "I'm Park Jimin by the way Ms." He introduced himself.

"Why It's always Park?!!!" I annoyingly said. "Are you that mad at my surname?" He laughed. "No, Do you perhaps know about Jihyo? Park Jihyo?" I asked him.

"You mean about Jisoo? Park Jisoo?" He asked, " Do I even asked about Park Jisoo? I said Park Jihyo right?!" I coldly said.

"Park Jisoo is also Park Jihyo I know, She just changed her name right before she turned 16" He said.

"Where Is she?" I asked him, and she shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know" She simply said.

"Do you want Ice cream Ms.?" He asked, but I just said no.. After a minute we arrived at the Han River, "What are we doing here?" I asked him but she just smiled at me.

"Just wait for me" He said then run, after a second he came back with a couple Ice cream on his hands. "Here, you need it. Come out It will gonna melt there" He said giving me the Ice cream and gesturing me to come out, so I did.