CHAPTER 22 "CLOSURE II"

Sana unnie and Momo unnie accompany me to the school gate, I bid my goodbye to them as they kissed my cheeks. I'm walking going to the bus station when It suddenly rain, So I run but someone gave Umbrella on me.

"Mina?" I'm literally shock, It's been two weeks I didn't see her.. She so thin and her eyes looks so really tired, I looked at her hands and saw cut in it. "YAH! Did you try to kill yourself?!" I yelled at her made her flinch, I held her hand and I saw blood dripping on It, It's raw.

"I-I'm sorry" She cried, I dragged her to the nearest bench and let her sit.. I run to the drugstore quickly to buy bandage. After a minute, I went back to the bench and I saw embracing her knees. 'She didn't even use her Umbrella' I thought.

I quickly treated her wound and wrapped the bandage on it, "Why are you smiling?!" I forgot I'm mad at her, "You said we need to talk?" She began to ask. "we're soaking wet, Could we just go home first?!" I eagerly asked her and she just nod.

"Let's go to my car" She said and I just followed her, after we went inside the car she gave me a towel and I accept it. We drained our hair first and she asked again "About what happen... I'm sorry Y/n"

"Mina I am trying to forgive you... you and my si~Chaeyoung, Please be with her... She needs you, Even if I'm hurt please stay with her" I burst out crying when I said that and she's just staring at me.

"It hurts until now but I know that I will be fine, I'm trying to be fine. When Chaeyoung said She's been In love with you long time ago I feel so selfish, you're my first love mina... I wish I didn't met you when I have a problem that time, Don't hurt yourself anymore. Please be with her and don't cheat like you did to me..." I continue and quickly run outside then take a taxi right away.

After a minutes I came home and I received a text from Mina and from Unknown number.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I clicked Mina's message and I know she will gonna say sorry again to me. Then trying to figure out who's this unknown person who texted me.

 Then trying to figure out who's this unknown person who texted me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Am I that really socialized to realized I have a classmate who name's Yeon Jun? I guess he's transferee student

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Am I that really socialized to realized I have a classmate who name's Yeon Jun? I guess he's transferee student.

then suddenly Mom knock on my door "Baby your Appa and her wife is here and they're with your sister and brother" Mom said and I didn't even prepare myself. I'm look like a kid who's preparing to sleep.

 I'm look like a kid who's preparing to sleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*that's what you're wearing*

I went downstair and saw them sitting on the couch and when Appa saw me he approached me "Are we bothering you to your sleep?" He asked and I just shook my head. "No Appa I'm just doing my homework" I lied.

"Did you like the food I gave to you darling?" Appa wife asked me. "Yes auntie, I really liked It" I said and bowed to her "call me Eomma" she said and I looked at my mom and she just nod at me. "Okay... Eomma, Thanks for the food" I said and smiled at her.

meanwhile Chaeyoung and Junghoon Thought

"Wow, I didn't think she's so sexy like this... so flawless" Chaeyoung thought.

"If I weren't your brother, I would have dated you!" Junghoon thought.

I look at my sister and my brother who's checking me out, Like they're was amazed by me and when they notice me that I was staring at them, they quickly look away. "Are you and Chaeyoung really okay now darling ?" Eomma asked and I just nodded.

"She's still trying to process what happened mom, I didn't rush her.. I will wait till she  forgive me completely" Chaeyoung said and bowed to me. " Appa could you please excuse me and Chaeyoung Unnie in my room?" I asked my father and he nodded. I saw Chaeyoung followed me in my room.

I locked the door because I wanted to talk to her "I missed the way you call me Unnie Y/n" She said and has teary eyes.

"I talked to mina 2 hours ago" I said and she looked me in the eye. "She tried to kill herself, she has a cut on her wrist" I cried in front of her. "I treated her wound when we're at the school" 

"wait? at school? But she didn't go to school for a week and today too" She said to me. "Talk to her tomorrow, I think you two needs a closure too like what we did" I said trying to prevent to cry more but my tears keep falling from my eyes.

"I will Y/n, for you... I'm sorry baby" She said, I miss her calling me baby like she use to call me when we're close and like sister. But now we're really are siblings.

"I bought Ice cream, Come downstair you dwarfs!" Then Junghoon oppa yelled at the door.

*************************

"If you have feelings for someone, let them know. It doesn't matter if they can be in your life or not. Maybe, it is just enough for both of you to release the truth, so healing can occur. The opposite is true, as well. If you don't have feelings for someone then never let another person suggest that you do. Protect your reputation and be responsible for the wrong information spread about you. Never allow anyone to live with a false belief or unfounded hope about you. An honorable person sets the record straight, so that person can move on with their life."

I'll be okay (Mina/Jihyo x Fem Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें