CHAPTER 32 "DINNER"

"I-I was just accidentally slipped at the stairs while running to the office" Why did I stuttered? they give Jihyo a suspicious looks.

"What?! I didn't do anything." Jihyo said to them and approached me, she helped me to walked "You two looks suspicious" Sana unnie looked at me and scan my face. "Your lips is swollen, and You're Limping" She said and we widen our eyes. simple as that, we know, we fucked up.

"Don't deny it okay, we heard you before we knock on the door and the smell on your office... It's smells like shit" Momo Unnie playfully rolled her eyes while pointing at jihyo.

"So tell me, are you a thing?" Sana unnie wiggle her eyebrows on me, "No unnie, we're not together" I said and smile awkwardly to them as I saw Jihyo became sad.

"Yah! Park Jihyo! Did you just fuck our Little Y/n without .....?! " Sana unnie madly said  to Jihyo and turn to me, well I know she's just joking.

"Chill! don't worry I will gonna make her mine" She proudly said and give me finger heart and wink at me. I look away because I feel my face burning "So what happened?" Sana unnie clung on my arms supporting me while we're walking.

"I was on her office when she suddenly pinned me on the wall, and she said 'No one can have you except me. forget about Yeonjun" I imitate what she said and our friends laugh while Jihyo looking away.

"Jihyo is probably Jealous..." Sana unnie teased her

FLASHBACK

Jihyo POV

I was walking to the hallway and I need to used the stairs, I saw Y/n and Yeonjun bumped each other. I'm about to help her when suddenly Yeonjun hugged her, I saw Y/n smiled and she hugged Yeonjun back.

"I'm sorry for what happened Y/n-ah, don't mind what they say" Yeonjun said pulled their hugs "By the way do you crush on someone?" Yeonjun asked giggling her eyebrows which cause my blood boils, " Yeah, I think I like someone now" She giggled answering Yeonjun question, then suddenly Yeonjun whispered to him then Y/n kissed him on his cheeks.

It made me really mad at her, It's like she's ignoring my feelings.

END OF FLASHBACK

We're staring at Jihyo who's zoning out, her face looks like its  mad "Jihyo are you okay? the group are calling us" Sana unnie told her while holding her phone.

"Ahh ye- yeah I'm sorry" we went to the parking lot and I saw a car "I will drive, Sana" Jihyo said  "Dahyun is already waiting for us to enter the car" Momo unnie said. "Hi Dahyun unnie" I greeted her and enter the car.

after a minute we're heading to somewhere "Unnie? where are we going?" I asked Sana unnie  she's beside me because Momo sat in front beside Dahyun. "We're heading to La Yeon restaurant" She said and I just nodded since I don't know where It is.

After a minute we arrived at the place near at Yaksu-Dong (A place in Korea), The restaurant was fancy, and It looks so expensive. 

I was just following them inside the restaurant and I saw Chaeyoung unnie at the side table along with the other girls and.. mina beside her "Unnie!" I surprisingly called her and she looked at me. I walk towards them and she stood up and hugged me.

"Why are you limping?" She asked me and the other girls looked at me too "We caught them a while ago, making out on Jihyo's office" Sana unnie simply said and she kiss a tall girl beside  the girl with a bunny teeth look at Jihyo grinning.

"What?!" She yelled in surprise. "Unnie, don't over react" She closed her eyes and sighed"Hi Mina, Hi everyone!" I greeted the other girls and bowed to them. "Did you know about mina? " I sat between Jihyo and Chaeyoung unnie as the girl with a bunny teeth asked me.

"Yeah, She's my ex" I simply said and smiled at her, their mouth went agape when I said that. " Ex?! Mina you didn't said anything about having a past relationship " She talked mina.

"It's a long story" I  said, Jihyo held my hand and looked at me. "OMG I'm so rude, I'm sorry Mina and Chaeyoung unnie. " she nodded and I hugged her.

" Don't worry unnies I'm okay now, I don't have any doubt on them and  We're friends now" I explain to them and I saw the girls sigh in relief.

" y/n surrender her v card at the age of 18!!" Sana unnie suddenly talked about what happen.

"*SLAP* remember you gave yours to Dahyun when you're just 15!?" Nayeon playfully slapped Sana unnie as we laughed except the tall girl and Momo unnie.

The air here was awkward haha, They're looking at the girl with the bunny teeth awkwardly "Ops.. I'm sorry" She said and gave them peace sign. " What If Dad and Eomma know about this?" Chaeyoung unnie worriedly asked me. "Don't act like you two are really sisters, Did your father cares about this to her?" The bunny girl said and laughed.

"We're really siblings" I simply said. "Okay" They just said in unison, looks like they're not believing me.

wait? Is that Jay and his friends, I stared at the guys near to our tables "I'm sorry for not introducing our names. well I'm Im Nayeon the prettiest on our group" She proudly said and flick her hair. "yeah Indeed" I said and she mumbled 'Told ya' . "So you're the Nayeon who told my sister about why Jihyo's crying?" I asked the girl and suddenly Jihyo stood up.

"YAH! Im Nayeon I'm gonna kill you! You too Chaeyoung-ah" She said eagerly to the two "Stop" I coldly said and look at her, she gulped and sat down nervously. "Waahh.. Leader-nim? Is that you?" Nayeon said and we laughed.

"Hi I'm Jeongyeon" The girl beside the Nayeon introduce and the bunny girl mouthed us 'She's mine'. "I'm Chou Tzuyu" The tall girl shake  hands with me "and she's mine" Sana proudly said.

"Y/N Nunna?" I looked behind me and It's Sunoo, I quickly stood up and Hugged him, "Oh! Sunno-ssi! Where's Jay and the others?" I asked him and he giggled at me. "They're probably outside now" He said giggling and hugged me tighter. Well Sunoo is my favorite because he looks like a girl and the way he act is look like we're bestie.

"And Jihyo probably kill that man" The Nayeon said  as I looked at Jihyo who's glaring at us.