CHAPTER 3 "MY BEST FRIEND EX"

Y/N POV

we're at the school chatting and laughing everywhere ,she keeps teasing me. As we walked to our classroom, someone bumped into me "don't hurt chaeng, i want to see her smile again just like she's with you" the girl whispered at me. "Somi, what are you doing?!" chaeng unnie yelled at her and the girl walked out saying sorry to me. "Unnie, why are you so mad at her? she said sorry to me" i said I was worried about the girl. " s-she's my e-ex ji, she cheated on me that's why I'm mad at her until now." I felt shocked by what she said and covered my mouth. "Sorry unnie, I didn't mean to remind you about your past" I said , hugging her, " it's okay saeng, it's not your fault" she said smiling but with teary eyes. " she whispered to me unnie, don't hurt chaeng, i want to see her smile again just like she's with you" i said whispered at her and then teased her. As I laughed and walked she ran quickly, making her way on the rooftop. I followed her and saw her sobbing "shit did i hurt her? Did I say something?" I asked myself as I walked toward her. "Unnie, are you okay?" i asked and hugged her tightly

CHAEYOUNG FLASHBACK

I texted Somi that I'm going home and I will not be going to accompany her to their home. I laughed when she replied "aww babe it's okay, i will go home with my friend too because we have a project" i will surprise her. "what the heck chaeng you're smiling like an idiot!" dubu lightly slapped my arms.

I go to the cafeteria and buy some food for her because why not? She's my girlfriend though. As I walked to their room, I saw her classmates already going out so I asked one of her friends "Hi, Chungha... is Somi still in your classroom?" I asked her and she just nodded, so I bowed and thanked her.

I Walked to their room but the door was closed so I looked out the window, I saw nothing but I heard someone laughing. So as I open the door to see who's inside, I drop the things that I bought for her with tears building in my eyes. I saw her making out with Vernon boy. As I dropped the food, they looked at me but I ran quickly. I went to places that I'm alone like the beach, park, dark places etc. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!" I shouted to myself, that's why I can see something on her neck every time I'm with her but I just shrugged it off and thought that it's just an insect bite.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry unnie, I didn't mean to say that a while ago, '' I said as I hugged her tightly. we don't care even if we're late to our class, i don't want chaeng unnie to cry by herself. "Now that I'm here unnie, I will protect you". I said , patting her back and she just laughed but her tears were falling down on her cheeks. "I will be the one who protects you. I'm your best friend, big sister and your friend, in times of your pain I will be your crying shoulder, I will be your big sister forever." she said standing and ready to go to our classroom.

It's the 2nd subject, chaeyoung unnie and i have the same subject and it's art. we're walking to our room and someone is gossiping about us. Unnie is about to grab someone's hair but I hold her hand quickly and drag her to our room. We sat in front and the teacher came to our room to make us sit properly and listen to the teacher.

1 YEAR LATER

Chaeyoung Unnie and I became closer and closer like we are blood related sisters, she's so protective to me like I was her daughter haha silly. She knows my favorite food, favorite color, favorite movie and everything about me. We're telling the stories about our background and I know all about her too, and she's welcome to our house every time she wants. She's always in our house hanging out with me, playing everything she wants to play. and now it's summer we don't have anything to do but staying home and after this summer it's time to go back to school again.

Chaeyoung POV

it's 5 in the evening, I'm just here in our house playing games, watching TV "I'm fucking bored!" I groaned at myself and suddenly Y/N popped up in my mind. "should I text her?" I asked myself and grabbed my phone in my pocket...

TEXT MESSAGE

Chaeng: Jiji are you busy?

After a few minutes she replied.

Y/N: No unnie, I just woke up, why?

chaeng: do you mind if i asked you if you want to have a sleepover in my house? don't worry it's just for a week, Mom and dad aren't home because they're on a business trip for a month.

Y/N: Give me a second unnie, I will ask mom if she will allow me to sleep over there.

Chaeng: I will wait...

Y/N POV

I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen, cooking our dinner. "Hi mom, can I go to chaeng unnie place and have a sleepover for a week?" I asked my mother and kissed her cheeks. "Of course baby, I'm not a strict parent but please be safe there okay? Besides, I trusted Chaeyoung to be with you, I want you to be careful there." she replied while hugging me and I just nodded. "Thank you mom, You're my favorite mother ever!" I said as I showered her my kiss, " you don't have a choice, I'm your one and only mother, silly kid." she replied and we laughed " text her now, so you can prepare your clothes." My mom continued. I just smiled at her and texted chaeyoung unnie.

TEXT MESSAGE

Y/N: unnie mom said yes, when will i go there?

Chaeng: I will fetch you saeng and I'll be there in 30 minutes, by the way are you preparing for your dinner?

Y/N: Yes unnie, are you going to eat dinner here?

Chaeng: Maybe HAHAHAH, I gotta go. prepare for your clothes now jiji

Y/N: okay unnie, take care

"Mom, she said she will be here in 30 minutes, where's dad?" i asked mom "your dad is going home in 20 minutes baby, just take a bath for now and pack your things" my mom replied as i walk upstairs.

20 minutes later, I'm done taking a bath and packing my things. Suddenly the door opens and it reveals dad. Actually dad is not that close to me but if i hug him, he hugs back. I ran to him and gave him a hug and he just tapped my shoulder and I broke our hug and made our way to the kitchen then someone knocked at the door. I ran towards the door expecting someone and (BOOM) It's chaeyoung unnie... with bags? "Hi Jiji, I bought you food, especially your favorite chocolate ice cream," she said. I hugged her and gestured to her to go inside. "baby is it chaeng?" My mom shouted because she's in the kitchen. cheang unnie and i went to the kitchen and she hugged my mom " Let's eat now, chaeng have dinner here before the two of you go okay?" mom said and we just nodded.

We had a peaceful dinner, laughing at each other's jokes, telling stories, but my dad it's like a ghost. He didn't want to talk, he just ate her food and stood up, ready to go to their bedroom. I gave mom a confused look, "maybe he's just tired" mom whispered to us, as we're done with our dinner, mom put the dishes on the sink and i washed it. " I will get your thing in your room Ji" chaeng unnie said and I nodded.