CHAPTER 33 "MOM AND MY GIRLFRIEND"

JIHYO POV

I was accompanying Y/n to get home since we're going to take a cab, "Ji!" I looked at the back and I saw Y/n look behind too, It's Chaeyoung who's running towards us with mina. "Ji are you sure you two don't want to ride with us?" She held Y/n hand, I thought It was me, I thought she called me haha.

"Yes Unnie, why?" Y/n said to her "Jihyonie why don't you use my car?" Mina suggested to me. 

"Are you sure about that?" I asked her and she giggled nodding at me. "I will just give It back to you tomorrow" I said and hugged her.

"Unnie, tell Appa I miss him already and to eomma... Bye unnie, bye Minayah" Y/n bid her goodbye to them as I open the car door for her and she mouthed me thank you.

After a minutes of riding, My thought filled with question. "Y/n?" She just hummed.

"Why chaeyoung and you are really close, looks like you two aren't best friend but more than that." She laughed, I'm asking seriously and she just laughed at me.

Y/N POV

"I told you she's my sister.." I explain to her that Chaeyoung is really my sister and she's surprised, then believed at me.

"So don't be jealous okay.." I continued and laughed at her. "I'm not jealous, I'm just curious"  She pouted at me and It made me pinch her chubby cheeks.

"We're here" I said to her and she stopped the car in front of our house. "Wait... Can I~~ court you?" I was about to go out when she held my wrist causing me to stop and looked at her.

"Where did you got the courage Park Jihyo?" I laughed at her. "Get out" She immediately came out and open the door for me. 

I held her hands and about to go inside our house, "I'm not ready" She nervously whispered to me, "Well that means you're not ready for me too Ms. President" I said and smirk at her, as I twist the door knob.

I saw my father standing while looking at his watch "Appa?" that came in to my mouth. "Jihyo?" He looked at my direction and saw the girl behind me, wait? he knew my jihyo? I mean Jihyo?

Then they hugged, what the actual..... "Appa, I'm your daughter here" I pouted to him which he gave me hugged too. "This is for you" Appa gave me a bag, and I don't know what Inside of it.

"I need to go baby" Appa said and kissed my cheeks, "Okay appa, thanks for this...careful" I said and bid my goodbye to him.

"Bye Y/n, Bye Jihyo" I saw Jihyo bowed to him. 

"So... tell me who's this gorgeous girl in front of me" I look behind me as I saw my mom holding a whisk and wearing apron.

"I'm Park Jihyo Mrs. Choi and I'm here because....." She didn't continue what her saying because I interrupt. she looks so nervous in front of my mother tho.

"Girlfriend mom.. Mind me If I will take bath?" They nodded, I know my mom will understand me If I have a girlfriend, I just don't want to prolong the thing between us. I was about to go to my room and walking upstairs when my mom called me.

"Why are you limping?" My mom asked me, made me nervous again. I need to be fucking careful. " I slip on our room, gladly there's Yeonjun and Jihyo to help me" I said preventing to stutter. " Yeonjun? you mean your cousin?" I nodded at her and quickly run to my room.

I locked the door and sighed in relief. I quickly took a bath and then change my clothes.

 I quickly took a bath and then change my clothes

(this is your sleep wear)

After a minutes, I went downstair and saw them talking comfortably "She didn't said she needs help for her physics and algebra" I heard my mom and I felt embarrassed, Why did she need to tell it to my mom?

I approached them and my mom smiled at me "You didn't tell me that you're suck at physics and algebra baby?... Thanks to Jihyo she's here to help you" What did she mean? she's here to help me?

I just looked at them in confused, " I told her to sleep here since the rain is pouring outside and so she can help you to your physics and algebra" My mom really surprised me, " And Jihyo and Jay are cousin... her mother and my friend are siblings, this is fate" Is she complimenting  Jihyo? or she's just happy because Jihyo is rich?

"Jihyo I'm sorry, I'm happy for the two of you If my baby is happy with you... Don't hurt my baby, I know you have your own money or should I say your family is rich but... remember this, Money can't do anything If the two of you aren't destined to be together, please promise me If you don't love my baby anymore just give her back to me, don't hurt her" I saw my mom crying while giving Jihyo a warning, I was about to hug my mom when jihyo kneeled in front of my mother. 

"I Swear to God Mrs. Choi, I-i mean Mom... I will never hurt you precious daughter, I will not gonna forgive myself If ever I hurt her, I will not gonna promise you because I will do that myself" She pleaded in front of my mom.

"You two acting like I'm not In front of you" I cried and quickly run into my room.