CHAPTER 39 "CHAIRMAN"

8 YEARS LATER

I woke up from my slumber when My phone alarmed " Ahh" I yawned and took my phone from the desk lamp and I saw the time "9am?" I quickly woke Jihyo up as I saw her naked from last night.

"Baby, Let me sleep please" She groaned. "It's 9 Am, We need to go to work.. What your employee would say to you If you're lazy Ms. President?" I tease her as I walk to the bathroom naked.

"Fine" I saw her followed me and looked at me weirdly. "Jihyo we really need to be quick!" I playfully slap her shoulder and she laughed.

After a minute, We arrived at the company and We walked on our opposite side since I'm  going to Accountant management office, Since I'm the Advertising assistant, My senior always scold me and sometimes I'm a model of the company together with Tzuyu but for my girlfriend she's the CEO of course they're the owner of the company.

No one knows about our relationship except for our friends, Nayeon unnie Secretary of the CEO, Jeongyeon unnie President of finance management, Sana Unnie Vice President of marketing management. "Why are you late Ms. Choi?" here we are again, my senior glared at me.

"I'm sorry Ms. Ahn I just have a problem on our house" I bowed at her and she rolled her eyes on me. "Go to work now, If you don't want to get fired" She said and I bowed again. I went on my table and do my work, "Good morning Ms. Minatozaki, What's bring you here?" I heard my senior talked and I just shrugged It.

"I Just want to talk to Ms. Choi Y/n" I raised my hands when I heard my name and immediately Sana unnie approached me.

"Hi Y/n" She hugged and kissed me as I do the same to her. "Hi unnie Do you need something?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Nothing I just want to see you and give you this since I went to japan for business proposal" She gave me a bag of chocolate "Chocolate! Thank you Unnie" I gave her peck again and hugged her. "How's Tzu?" She smiled.

"We're okay now and... we even have a steamy moments last night "we giggled together.

After a couple of hour, I Finished the papers on my table first and hurried to go to cafeteria because I'm fuckin really starving. I quickly get a tray and the employee put some food on it.

I'm about to turn but I bumped into someone caused the people on cafeteria gasped as the food fell on the man's clothe. I looked in front of me and saw the chairman standing shocked, I quickly stood up and bowed from him. "I'm so sorry Mr. Chairman" He chuckled.

"Wait, Y/n? Is that you?" Mrs. Park Saw me as I widen my eyes 'Fuck' What If Jihyo came here?

"U-uh Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Chairman I need to go" I was about to run outside When someone grab my hands and I looked behind who held when I saw my Senior. "How rude you are Ms. Choi, You need to clean them up!... I'm sorry for what my Junior done to you Mr. and Mrs. Park" She said and fake apologized to them.

"It doesn't mean Ms. Minatozaki's your friend, You're considered to do whatever you want Ms. Choi! I don't want my employee like that!" She whispered shout on me and absolutely all people heard about it. My tears are in Berge of my eyes when the grope on my hands loosen.

"What are you to say that?" Mrs. Park asked my Senior which caught her shocked, "It's Fine Mrs. Park" I was about to walk out when I bumped again to someone, this time I fell to ground and slightly cut my hands.

I quickly stood up and the girl in front hugged me, people gossips can be heard surrounds the cafeteria. "Baby what happen? Why are you crying?" My mind went lost when I heard Jihyo's voice. "J-jihyo?" As the gossip went louder and louder, I just hugged her tightly and cried.

"BABY?"

"I THOUGHT THE CEO ISN'T TAKEN"

"SHE JUST WORKED HERE BECAUSE OF THE CEO"

"SHE STOLE MY JIHYO FROM ME"

That's why I don't want the others knew about this because they will just gonna think I'm here because It's my girlfriend company.

"I'm Sorry Mom, Dad" I turned to face Jihyo's parent and I saw my senior rolled her eyes again. "YAH! your hands!" I nervously jumped at the sudden action of Jihyo.

JIHYOO POV

"YAH! your hands!" I yelled when I saw blood dripping on Y/n hands, I quickly took my handkerchief and vamp it to her hands.

"Jihyo don't yell!" Mother approached us as well as Dad. "Why are you looked so tired? You looked like you just woke up" Mom asked me as Nayeon came from nowhere.

"She just took a nap ma'am... Oh Y/n are you okay? what happen?" Nayeon just gave me goosebumps, How can she be so honest in front of my mom! Mom probably scold me!

"Scold her, I will just gonna change my clothes" Dad said laughing and went to the toilet.

"Please go back to you lunch" I said to my employees and I saw mom hugging my girlfriend.

"You're fired" Mom told Y/n senior but Y/n  stop her. "Please don't, She's really good doing her job  and I probably need to be scold because I have mistakes" She told them, Mom just sighed. "Lower her salary" Mom told me .

"And you... are you gonna give me grandchild?"  She whispered to me as I chuckled. "Mom~ " I whined in front of them as people awe in my cuteness.

"why? you two look tired, Isn't you two have..." She whispered and wiggle her eyebrows to me as I laughed. "We'll know about that. soon" I said and carried Y/n.