CHAPTER 17 "VACATION"

3days later

Mina Pov

Should I visit Y/n now? Ugh!! It's all your fault mina. I'm really sorry Y/n I should have been said to you about Chaeyoung.

I sobbed at the edge of my bed, wanting to forget about what happen. I will go to y/n house.

After a minute, I arrived at her house.. I knocked at the door, founding an older woman  smiling at me. "Who are you Ms.?" she then askes me.

"Uhmm Is y/n there? I'm Mina by the way" I said and bowed. "Uhm I'm Y/n Mom, I'm sorry to tell you this.. I didn't know you well and I didn't know what's your reason to do that to my daughter, but y/n really loves you so much.. I can see it on her eyes the first time she said about you, I can see the happiness in her eyes.. But when I back here? I saw how sad she is, I saw her eyes always swollen every night and day! She don't want to eat nor give me a smile, the first thing she said to me when I came here  is "Mina cheated on me.. With Chaeyoung unnie" then she hugged me... Then she will gonna wake up in the morning, and cry again, "Mom it hurts" that's the sentence she can say always in the morning. " her mom explain to me about y/n.

" I'm really sorry ma'am, I want to say sorry to her.. She didn't even go to school " I said to her mother while crying.

" She will not gonna attend school for 2 weeks, she begged to me that she don't want to go to school for two weeks" I can't think anymore, why is this happening!!!

"I'm sorry ma'am" I bowed again one last time and went to Chaeyoung house. After A minute I arrived at there house and her father opened the gate.

"Good afternoon Mr. Son" I bowed to her father. "Chaeyoung is always at her room, she didn't even want to eat nor talk to us.. Wanna come?" her dad ask me but I shook my hand.

I don't have the guts to face them, it's all my fault..

CHAEYOUNG DAD POV

I was worried about my daughter, how can I help her.. I know she has a problem but I can't see her like that! It's killing me knowing that my daughter is not okay.

I went on her room, founding her sobbing while hugging her knees.. "Go away!" she yelled at me. It is the first time my daughter yelled at me.

"What's the problem? Talk to me baby? Please talk to me" I begged at her.

"Dad It hurts" She then hugged me "I hurt her! I hurt Y/n.. We're no longer friends now dad, It hurts" She burst out crying on my shoulder.

She explained to me what happen, and that's the worst thing i heard about my daughter and her bestfriend. "Do you want me to talk to her" she just shook her head.

"I wanna talk to her, I know she's in pain now too Chaeng... She's the most in pain right now, so I need to talk to her, I don't want your friendship to be ruined Chaeng" she just simply nod her head.

"Now give me her address and go downstair to eat" I smile at her and give her a kiss on her  forehead then left.

Y/N POV

"Nunna, are you sure you okay here?" Jay asked me, we'll I'm here at Jeju spending my time with the son of my mother friend, Park Jeongyeon (Jay). He's with his friends and they called their group Enhypen, Heeseung and I are the same age 

"Yeah, don't worry about me Jay I'm really fine" I said to him and give him fake smile. "We'll be back after the sun comes down and give you something... Bye nunna" He said and bid goodbye to me.

I went back to my room and laid again to my bed, this is killing me. Since it's early in the morning, I grabbed my jacket and go outside. "Ma'am do you need a guard? or someone who can tour you?" The staff outside asked me. 

"No thank you, I want to be alone" I said and smile to the girl... I'm walking outside, feeling the fresh air who bumped on my skin.. "This is refreshing, but remembering the past with you make me sad more" My tears is at the edge on my eyes when someone spoke up.

"Beautiful girl like you didn't deserve to cry" I look at my side and I saw beautiful Girl smiling at me "Oh sorry to bother your moment, I'm Irene by the way" She said and shake hands with me.

"I'm Y/n, It's okay Miss Irene" I wiped my tears off and smile at her. "Do you mind if I invite you to eat Ice cream?" She said holding my hands. I just nod to her and followed her while she's holding my hand.

She brought me at the fanciest ice cream shop and she told me to sit down, " What flavor do you want?" She asked me while smiling "Chocolate" I smiled at her then she went to the counter. after a minute she's back with Ice cream on her hand , and the chocolate flavor gave it to me.

She then sat beside me "So... what's your problem a while ago?" She asked me without hesitation, how come she asked me like that haha "Just my ex" I said then lick the ice cream.

"Well I don't know what did your Ex did to you but trust me... you will gonna feel better, someone will gonna love you the more you want  and someone will come to you and give you the love that you will never find to any person." She said and patted my back.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate you" I said and hugged her, she just like older sister to me... How I wish I have a sister like her.