CHAPTER 5 "MEET THE FAMOUS QUEEN (PLAY GIRL)"

NO ONE POV

Jiji was walking in the hallway with her eyes on the ground, but someone bumped into her. A cute, pretty girl with a sexy body and her charm is her cat eye (I think you know who she is). "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU BLIND?!" The girl shouted and made Y/N flinched and looked at the girl with teary eyes. The girl was with her friends and they just smirked. "Oh, Hi babe, sorry for my attitude. I'm Jennie Kim but call me babe or whatever you want." she said, Oh what happened to her attitude? I thought and she gestured her hands to their friends while giving them a "Go Away" look. their friends go away and luckily there are no people in the hallway.

Y/N POV

"What's your name baby girl? i guess you're just transferred here" she said and asked me and i just gave her a confused look. "I said,'' What's your name? " she asked me one more time and walked towards me. as i don't have a way, my back facing the wall and she pinned me. "M-my name is Y-y/n?" I stuttered when I closed my eyes. She leaned her face and kissed me on my cheeks. I feel shocked when I open my eyes, and about to walk out when she grabs my hand and kisses me... ON MY LIPS!!!!!!! I ran until I couldn't see her anymore, and made my way to the rooftop, I'm sobbing and didn't care about where I sat. "I told myself that no one can steal my first kiss except for the one that I love! Fuck you Jennie! I didn't even know about you but you just kissed me!" I thought but I didn't know someone was there either.

"I thought you wanted to go to the detention room, the rooftop is prohibited" someone said and I peek but I can't see the person because of the tears in my eyes. " S-sorry, P-please Give me a chance, I don't want to be in detention" I snipped and wiped the tears in my eyes. She's so gorgeous with her big eyes "Sorry miss, I didn't know that you're crying. Are you okay? I'm Park Jihyo, president of this school and you are? " she asked me and gave me a worried look but I just shook my head and then she grabbed my hand, caries it with her thumb. " A beautiful woman like you doesn't deserve to cry like this, so whatever is your problem, it's gonna be okay." she continued " I'm Choi Y/N, s-someone kissed me on my lips , she stole my first kiss! it's sexual harassment" I said to her and began to cry again. she just chuckled " You said she, so who is that girl? so I can help you to get her in the detention room" Ms. President asked me with a smile on her face "J-Jennie, Jennie Kim" I said as she wiped my tears with her handkerchief.

"That playgirl? She's a friend of mine. but I can report her for you Ms. Y/n'' she gestured me to stand up and she accompanied me to my next subject. we're walking now " D-don't report her Ms. President, J-just give her a chance." I said and she nodded , as I walked into my room she hugged me " You're gonna be okay miss Y/N just call me if you need help" she patted my back and i said thank you to her.

Jihyo POV

"Why did I hug her?!! Are you insane Park Jihyo?!!" I argued with myself as I got inside the student council office. She's cute, she looks so pretty and kind, why is she crying just because Jennie kissed her? and why does Jennie kiss her? what the heck park Jihyo! Am I insane? Why am I thinking of her? Focus on yourself! I said to myself and sat in my chair.

Y/N POV

My class is already done and I'm walking out of my classroom but someone covering my eyes caused me to stop walking. " Guess who's these?" the person behind me asked, "Of course Momo unnie, I know what your Voice is" I said and chuckled. "hey? what happened? did you cry?" Momo unnie asked me and it made me remember what happened a while ago. I hugged her and buried my face on her chest crying "Unnie someone stole my first kiss" she laughed while hugging me , so I pulled in her hug and wiped my tears but someone hugged me I let that person do that, "Sana, why are you so snake?" Momo unnie said and looked at the person who's hugging me then looked at Momo unnie. "She's Sana, my best friend" Momo unnie said and I pulled on her hug " Hi Sana unnie, I'm Choi Y/N" I said. "Why are they so tall?" I said to myself, Let's buy some food! don't worry, my treat" Sana unnie said and held my hand, dragging me to the outside of the school.

"What do you want to eat Y/n?" Sana unnie asked me but Momo unnie shouted "JOKBAL!" she said. "Uhmm I want chocolate Ice cream unnie" I said and we're going inside of the convenience store and buying ice cream then going to the restaurant for Momo unnie. I sat in front of them as I ate my ice cream. " By the way, where's Dahyun unnie?" I asked Momo unnie and furrowed my brows "She's at her Piano Lesson" she said and dug into her food.

we're done eating and Sana Unnie paid for their bills, I bid my goodbye to them and went home.

I came home and my mom greeted me and pecked my cheeks as I went upstairs and took a bath. After I'm done, I grabbed my phone and checked if Chaeyoung unnie texted me but no Chaeyoung unnies appeared on my text messages. "Baby It's time to eat dinner, your dad is here" My mom shouted and I went downstairs and hugged dad. We're eating silently but my phone rang, I answered "Hi, Chaeyoung unnie? Are you okay now?" I asked her worriedly "Jiji? sorry, I can't go to school with you again, I can't stand and I feel weak" she said and i panicked "Do you need me there? Do you want me to help you?" I asked but she said no " I can handle this, please continue your study okay? I'm going to sleep now." she said hang up the call.

"It's Okay baby, Just go to school tomorrow as Chaeyoung said" Mom said and patted my back . I continued eating my dinner and washed the dishes after we finished as I went upstairs.