CHAPTER 40 " ENDING"

Y/N  POV

after the Incident about Jihyo and I, we went trending on social media but mostly on twitter. 

"Baby Are you ready?" Jihyo asked me If I'm okay as I'm still putting lipstick on my lips, "We need to go now baby, Don't worry you looks so beautiful tonight" She said and peck me, We were gonna go for an event, actually a big event

"Baby Are you ready?" Jihyo asked me If I'm okay as I'm still putting lipstick on my lips, "We need to go now baby, Don't worry you looks so beautiful tonight" She said and peck me, We were gonna go for an event, actually a big event. Mr. And Mrs. Park surely at the place now.

 Park surely at the place now

(This is Your outfit) 

(And this is for Jihyo)

The crowd was so loud when our name called by The MC, As we walk on a red carpet while the photographers on the side. As we continue walking we saw our friends behind our Seat and Mom and Dad are beside Jihyo.

"For the Best CEO Award, Most Outstanding CEO Award and The Highest company in our country!  Please welcome! Park Jihyo!" A big crowd noise can be heard at the place as Jihyo, Handshaking the President and the Other High ranking Persons in the country.

When Jihyo about to give her speech, The MC interrupted her. "Uhm.. sorry to interrupt you Ms. Park, I just need to tell an award for you and Your lover! People around the world are watching you, You two became Trending couple at this moment.. Best couple Award from your supporters! For Park Jihyo and Choi Y/n!" The Mc told the crowd, As I'm surprised at this moment.

I walked to stage giving handshakes all the people at the stage specially The President "I didn't Expect this" Jihyo whispered on me as we giggled to each other.

"Uhmm... Hi~ I just want to tell all of you that I didn't expect this award, I want to tell you how Thankful I am because I know People are supporting our relationship.. Thank you" I was about to go to my seat when jihyo held my hand. 

Jihyo went to the MC so she can borrow the Microphone, "Thank you Mr. President and all of you, Being CEO is Exhausting part of my life... I need to learn everything to Be the CEO of our company, I want to thank my parents because they're here to teach me so I can be a Great leader. I want to thank my beloved girlfriend Y/n too because she's here in my life, well she's my life" Jihyo giving the people cheesy speeches about me.

"I'm a woman who has a biggest wants in the future, and you is my future" She continued and held my hand, The crowd went wilder and wilder now.

"Seeing you Being sad made my life terrible, Remember when Your mom died...  You pushes me away, You said you don't want me anymore, you said you want to be alone.. Seeing you like that made my world collapse...  I don't want you to others, I want you for myself. Let's Just say I'm selfish! But you're the one I only want with me besides my parents, " She Cried in front of me, as I cried too While she's still holding my hand.

FLASHBACK

"Y/n.. A-aunty..."

"Why? what happen? why are you nervous?"

"She's Gone.. they said, she hit by a car..." Before they continue, I already fall to the ground. I saw Jihyo ran towards me but I pushed her and run away.

~~~~~~~

"Eomma!!! " I cried in pain seeing my mother laid down on a hospital bed, Paler than Ever and don't have life. 

"Y/n" Jihyo hugged me as I pushed her away, "I don't want you anymore! I don't want to be with you anymore! Leave me alone!" I yelled at her, I just know that my heart is not really okay like It's broken.

Until  the last Month, I've been crying for myself, I don't want to eat and Just water or coffee. Grandma, Jisu, Yeonjun and Aunty are forcing me to eat even Jihyo but I yelled to all of them. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" They cried in front of my room as I cant help my self to cry again and again.

One night, I  opened the door and saw Jihyo on the side outside my room, she's holding a tray of food and water, her eyes are swollen. I felt my world really want me to just disappear, I hug her really tight and cried. she looks surprised and her eyes are tired as she put the tray on the side.

 "Please don't do this to me baby, Please be with me again" She cried, not wanting to let me go.

"Stay with me Forever Jihyo, I don't want to lose you in my life either" I cried as well giving her my love and trust.

" I will stay with you forever, baby" She said and kissed me.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I know you gave me your trust and Love for the past 8 years baby, But for me that isn't Enough. I don't want another person in my life but you, I'm deeply In love with you and I want you in my life forever. You are the reason behind my smile and my laughter-because you really are my world." She bend her and kneeled down her Right knee and opening the small box of ring in her hand, while I burst out crying in happiness.

"I want to do more things and Amazing memories together. I'd like to feel having my own family with my Precious Beloved Wife and to my future kids for the rest of my life , so I never want to let you go My Love. Would you like to spend your whole life with me? Will you marry me?" As simple as that, The crowd Made the Loudest and the Happiest people ever. I nodded at her "Yes, Jihyo! I would love to be the mother of your child" I hugged her as she kissed me, Our tears got fallen from each others eyes.

She wiped the tears in my cheeks as I did the same to her, "Wait? do you want to have a children now?" She asked as I got the mic to her.

"I'm ready to be a mother" I caressed my stomach, she widen her eyes as people went silent. "I'm 2 weeks Pregnant Darling" I simply said to her holding the ultrasound paper as I saw her parents immediately run to us.

"I WANT ALL OF YOU TO MEET MY SOON TO BE WIFE AND MY BABY!" Jihyo yelled at microphone, I saw how happy she is, I saw in her eyes how in love she is and I like it. I love her.

"I love you" She said and pecked my lips.

"I love you to Park Jihyo"