CHAPTER 13 "SLEEPOVER GONE WRONG II"

Chaeyoung POV

I'm now in front of Myoui's house and I saw Mina open the door for me as the maid got my bag and put it in Mina's room. When I first saw her, she looked so hot, with her dress that can see her cleavage. She kissed me on my cheeks and held my hand as we walked towards the kitchen. "Hi Chaeyoung, You look gorgeous tonight" Her mother complimented as her father smiled at me. "Thank you Mrs. Myoui, you look so beautiful too," I complimented her too, and she smiled at me. "Hi chaeng, Long time no see. you too look good together" Her brother kai said and saw Mina giggled. 

(this is mina's wearing)

The dinner was so pleasant and we're eating dessert now. "Are you two dating?" Her father suddenly asked and I to stop from what I'm doing. "N-no sir" I answered it stuttered. "Just call us Mom and dad Kiddo" Her dad grunt as I nodded "Yes sir, I mean dad" I look at Mina who's blushing messily and she looks away.

Her father gave me a shot of wine, that made Mina groggy the same as mine too. I drank the remaining wine in my glass, as Mina dragged me to her room "Mom, we're going to sleep now. Goodnight!" She said and proceeded to the room. 

No one POV

Mina dragged Chaeyoung into her room because she can feel the alcohol inside her body and when she saw chaeyoung's bulge pulsing from her shorts, she felt herself craving for the latter. Once the two girls went to Mina's room, the latter pinned the younger girl on the wall then locked the door immediately. 

(this  Chaeyoung wear)

Mina leaned her face to the latter then connected their lips. Mina can't control herself now because of the alcohol. She dragged the latter and pushed it on the bed.