CHAPTER 15 "MY GIRLFRIEND"

MY GIRLFRIEND

Y/n pov

week passed by...

"Mina, Remember what I said that my best friend wants to see you?" she nodded at me.

"I want you to meet her... right now" I said and she raised her eyebrows. I kissed her many times and she giggled "Then tell her now baby" mina said and i nodded.

i quickly texted Chaeyoung unnie that i need to meet her..

"Let's go baby" I clanged on her arms as she opened the car door for me. "Where are we heading princess?" She asked.

"Mall" I said and she smiled at me. "GAJA! (Let's go!)" She excitedly said. After a minute we arrived at the mall, searching for Chaeyoung unnie, as i saw her at the food chain by herself.

As I hugged her, she looked at Mina confusedly. "Annyeong unnie...Mina my girlfriend.. Mina, Chaeyoung unnie my best friend" I said as they smiled at each other. I feel something between them because they look awkward to each other.

We eat our food silently, observing their behavior to each other but they are just eating, not even looking at each other. "Unnie? Is there...something wrong?" I asked Chaeyoung unnie but she shook her head and smiled at me.

"No Y/n, HAHA I'm fine" She said when suddenly her phone rang.. "Please excuse.." I nodded at her then she walked outside.

Chaeyoung Pov

As I saw the girl that I love, having a relationship with my best friend gave me so much pain in my heart. I'm just preventing myself from crying, I don't want my best friend to see me cry again. What would be my reason if I cry in front of her?

this is fucking hurt me!! if i knew that y/n her, i wouldn't push myself to her! how mina do this to me! she even agreed that i want court her! is she planning to to time us? the fuck...

y/n asked me if I'm okay, i just smiled at her and said i was fine... then suddenly my phone rang... It's my brother.

"Please excuse.." Y/n nodded at me as i walked outside, at the phone call...

HIM :Noona I really need you.. I forgot my things in our house..

ME: not now Jeong, Just call dad.

I hung up the call then back at the table..

When I got back, I didn't see Y/n beside Mina so I sat in front of her.. "Sorry chaeng" she said to me, now I can't hold back my tears, I cried in front of her, I stood up and about to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going? I'm really sorry" Mina apologized to me, '' I can't handle the pain anymore. "Please say to your girlfriend that I need to go because of an emergency" I ran outside, and to my car.

starting the engine and going wherever my feet want me to go. After a minute, I'm in our house...

"What happened?" Dad asked me but I just walked to my room.

my mind keeps reminding me about Y/n and mina! I ACTED LIKE IT WASN'T A BIG DEAL, WHEN REALLY IT WAS BREAKING MY HEART!!! OH GOD! JUST BECAUSE I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE PAIN DOESN'T MEAN I DESERVED IT!!! I FEEL SHATTERED AND BROKEN BECAUSE THE ONLY TIME I GAVE LOVE A CHANCE. I AM SCARED AND SAD BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER RECOVER FROM THIS PAIN.

Y/n POV

I went back to our table and didn't see Chaeyoung unnie "baby where's Chaeyoung unnie?" I asked my girlfriend who's zoning out.. "U-uh she said she needed to go because of an emergency" Mina said, smiling at me.

"What did your mom say?" she asked me. "her business trip was extended, she needs to be in japan in a month again" I said and she hugged me.

After an hour Mina takes me home, "Baby I will just go home and sleep, I will go back" Mina said and kissed me.

************************

 "My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it."

"And it only hurts when I'm breathing. My heart only breaks when it's beating. My dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So, I hold my breath — to forget."

*SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE HUHU*