Part 28

This is fanfiction and I think that we all need this, so...

~

"You're a cruel woman, Steph." Lindsey half smiled, his fingertips tracing a pattern across her back. "Such a tease."

"I can't help it, couldn't resist." She shrugged, smiling back. "It's not my fault that we're just that good at it."

"Yeah, we're good at a lot of things." He pointed out, his hands slowly moving down her body. "We're old, but we're not dead yet."

As soon as those words left Lindsey's mouth, he lifted himself off the mattress and pushed her onto her back. Stevie was slightly taken aback by the sudden movement and the intensity she saw in his eyes. He hovered above her for just a short moment, before he leaned in for another kiss. Her fingers disappeared into his grey curls, keeping him close as she felt everything they had yet to say out loud channeling through that kiss. 

She thought, she didn't have those desires within her anymore. She truly believed that she was no longer interested. She hadn't felt the need to be so close physically to someone in forever. But there she was, overpowered, pinned down by the only man, who had ever truly owned her heart, and she didn't want to let him go. She didn't want to lose the feelings of his lips against hers, she didn't want for his hands to stop caressing, groping and pinching her. She wanted as much as she could get.

"I've missed you." He sighed as his mouth moved down her throat and to her chest. "I've missed every single thing about you." 

A short while ago, she didn't want him to see her out of her clothes, only wearing his T-shirt, but when he lifted it up, she lifted her head up and let him take it off of her. She arched her back, when his hands cupped her breasts and he brushed his thumbs over the peaks. Was this seriously leading to where she thought it was leading to? 

"Gorgeous." He whispered in her ear, he pressed a kiss to her neck, before locking their lips. 

She reached for the hem of his T-shirt, which was in the way of feeling his skin against hers. He lowered himself down on her and she inhaled sharply, both shocked and very pleasantly surprised. 

"What?" He asked, seeing a grin spreading across her face. 

"I, well... I just..." She gulped. "I've never been with a 71 year old man before, I thought..."

"You thought wrong, baby." He smirked and pressed his lower half firmly against her. "All of me has missed you."

"Touch me." 

He stilled for a second, looking down at her. They'd done many things behind the closed doors of the bedroom, but she had never quite got to voicing her wants and needs. 

His eyes remained on hers as one of his hands traveled down the side of her body, over her hip, before it moved back up to gently squeeze her thigh. She parted her legs and he ran his fingers over her center softly. She shut her eyes, when he gifted her with a tad more pressure and two of his fingers moved in slow circles. 

"Can I?" He asked, tugging at the waistband of her panties and she nodded eagerly. 

She sighed softly and he groaned, when her heat greeted him. He was careful, a lot more so than they were used to. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her in any way. He didn't have to wait for long, when she asked for more and who was he to say, no, to her. 

"I want... can we... are you..." She tried, but was unable to finish her thought, she didn't want to assume.

"What? Talk to me." He encouraged her, picking her on the lips. 

"I want to make love to you." She finally managed to get out and he required no further encouragement. 

The last article of his clothes was discarded, tossed on the floor. He wanted to ask her to touch him, too, but he was afraid that it might all end as soon as she did so. Their foreplay had never taken that long, but they weren't in their 20's, 30's or even 40's anymore. She needed it and he was going to obey.

"Fuck..." He sighed heavily as he thrust his hips forward. "God, you feel fantastic..." He pressed his forehead against her collarbone, building up a slow and steady rhythm. 

She wrapped her arms around his back, kissing him wherever she could reach. Unexpected tears sprung to her eyes, she needed to look at him. "This isn't a dream, is it?" She asked, cradling his face in the palms of her hands.

"It's as real as it gets, baby." He spoke softly and captured her lips once more...