Part 38

Lindsey took a tiny step back. He ran a finger over Stevie's lips, down her throat, between her breasts, until his finger hooked around the knot of her silk robe's sash. His eyes stayed fixed on hers as he loosened it and parted her robe. His hand sneaked inside and gripped her waist. With his other hand he pushed the silky material off her shoulders and it fell down her back, dropping on the floor in a heap. 

"I'm not getting on that counter." She said, sounding way less convincing than she'd intended to.

"Shh..." He pressed his finger to her lips, causing her to blink rapidly several times. 

When she didn't speak up again, he leaned in and pressed his lips to the spot, where her heart beat beneath. She wasn't quite sure yet, where he was going with it, but she couldn't make him stop either. He covered her chest with kisses until he lowered his eyes slightly and was sure, he'd got her full attention. He didn't undress her further. He pressed his thumb against her hardened peak and brushed over it a few times, the silk separating them from skin to skin contact created a different kind of sensation. She parted her lips and her breathing got heavier. Gathering as much of the material of her nightgown as he could, he lifted it up her leg and placed his hand on her hip. He moved up higher and realized that she was wearing nothing underneath. 

"Tease." He smirked, then kissed her unsuspecting lips.

He left her mouth just as quickly, leaving a trail of kisses down her body. When he couldn't reach any further, he knelt down in front of her. Her mouth had gone completely dry as she stared down at him.

He kissed just bellow her belly button, he shifted to kiss her hipbone, distracting her from the fact that he was little by little hiking up her nightgown. She only seemed to notice, when his hands cupped her ass and he pressed his face into her, inhaling deeply. 

"Linds, I..."

"Hush." He ordered. "Don't think."

"But..."

"I'm gonna make you come. Right here, right now."

She opened her mouth to say something else, but not a sound came out. She wasn't in a particularly comfortable position, she barely had anything to support herself on, but the intensity in his eyes, the want and need in his eyes stopped her from asking him to move somewhere else. 

When no protest came, he nudged her legs wider apart. Seeing her chest rising and falling quicker with every inch that his hand moved up higher the inside of her thigh, let him know, he was doing a great job working her up. 

"Take this off." He tugged at the hem of her nightgown.

"No, I..." She shook her head. "Not here. No."

"I said, take this off." He began rising up off his knees and she let out an exasperated sigh, but gave in. "Mm, much better."

She thought that there was something seriously wrong with him. She thought back to their last tour together, she pictured all of those fans, three or even more times younger than here, practically salivating at him, but no. No, there he was, with her, staring at her completely naked form as if she had zero percent body fat, perky breasts and a tight ass. 

"Tell me if you begin hurting." He asked, some of that sweetness returning. 

He waited for her to say something or nod her head, which she did, before he lifted her leg over his shoulder and leaned in, slowly running his tongue over her center. 

"Jesus Christ!" She gasped, her fingers disappeared into his curls. "Fuck..." She shut her eyes and her knees nearly gave out, but he held onto her tighter. He was a man on a mission and nothing was going to ruin this extremely intimate moment.