23

"Ugh! Really Louis? Up! We'll be late" Zayn groaned, pulling the sheet to uncover a nearly naked sleepy Louis.

"Noo... I'm tired. I don't want to go" Louis whined, hiding his head under the pillow.

"Up! Go shower. I'll choose something for you to wear. Come on! And you better be fast or I'll go in and drag you out in your birth suit" Zayn said as he pushed Louis to the bathroom.

40 minutes later Louis was walking out his car wearing black skinny jeans, rolled at his ankles, a band t-shirt, a denim jacket and his favourite vans.

"Ugh! Zayn, I can't believe you made me wear this jeans. They make my bum look bigger" Louis complained, turning around to check himself. He was a little selfconcious about his bum and thighs.

"Yes they do. And they also make you look hot. Now, let's go have some fun" His friend replied, tugging at his arm to make him walk inside the club.

As they entered, they were instantly met by the loud thumping music. Zayn grabbed Louis hand and pulled him through the crowd of sweaty people to the bar.

"What do you want?" Zayn shouted over the loud music.

Louis shrugged his shoulder and waited for his friend to order something. It's not that he didn't like going out. He did. But his friends thought he didn't enjoy because he barely drank and he didn't dance at all. And when he started to loosen up a little and uncoordinately move his feet and hips, they tried to encourage him, what only made him stop again. However, he really wanted to have some fun so he took the drink he was handed and walked through the crowd again with Zayn.

---

"Drinks! Here. Let's have some fun!" Niall shouted over the music as he aproached Harry and Liam shoving them a drink in their hands.

"I shouldn't. I can't be hungover tomorrow. Mikey will-" Liam said trying to hand him back the drink.

"Nonsense, Anne said she would stay. Don't worry" Niall replied pushing the drink away.

Harry hesitated for a moment and then smiled back at Liam, nodding his head. "Yeah... Let's just have some fun today. Come on" He said leading Liam to through the crowd.

"Hell yes! Harry is back! Step back. Make room for us!" Niall shouted pushing them to the middle of the crowd jumping like a bouncing ball.

"Come on! Show them your moves H. I know you still have them in you! He said once they were in the middle as he continued jumping arround and dancing like a mad man.

"But I haven't since-" Harry said. He really hadn't done much since that day. Hell, he hadn't even gone outside if it wasn't beacause of the kids. But... could he dance? He wasn't sure if-.

"And? Finish this drink and enjoy yourself! Same goes for you Liam! where do you think you are going?" Niall interrupted turning around to grab Liam by the shirt as he tried to discretely back away.

A while and some drinks later, the three of them were crazily 'dancing' around in difrent stages of drunkness ranging from very, very tipsy to 'I won't remember tomorrow' drunk. Niall being the latest and Liam and Harry having forgotten most of their preocupations.

---

"See? You're having fun aren't you?" Zayn asked Louis as he handed him a second drink.

"Ugh, Zayn! I never said I don't have fun going out! I like it. I jus feel awkward" Louis whined, stopping the little awkward hip and feet movements. See? That's what happens. He was having fun but he didn't really fit in with the crowd.

"Okay, okay! Let's move somewhere else. See if there is someone interesting" Zayn smirked, winking at him, and walked away.

"Oh, God! Its him! Lou! What do I do?" Zayn said, shaking him frantically by his shoulders.

"Oi! What?!" Louis answered a little anoyed.

"It's him! The man I talked you about, the one you made me call, ruining my chances may I add" He replied, his eyes looking to his right.

"Where?" Louis asked, looking around.

"To your left. Don't look. The curly one, in the white ink-stained blouse. I said don't stare Louis!"

"Harry?"