24

Louis scanned the crowd for until his eyes found the curly hair he would recognise everywhere. The man was dancing around like a mad man, his curls bouncing freely. He couldn't see his face but he was sure he must be wearing a blinding smile.

He stared with shocked eyes and dropped jaw until Zayn turned him around to face him again.

"Harry?!" Louis asked his friend. Not wanting to believe it.

"Yes, I think that's his name. You know him? Can you introduce us?" Zayn asked with interest.

"Um... Yeah, I guess... I need some air. I'll be back in a minute" Louis managed to say.

"You okay?" Zayn asked, a little concerned for his friend.

"Yeah. I'll be back" Louis said already walking away.

As he made his way outside he couldn't stop thinking about Harry. And Zayn, who obviously had to like him as well, and would surely be makin a move on him now that he was slightly tipsy. And why should he try to deny it, if by any chance he liked men, Harry would probably like him too. Zayn was gorgeous, and he was quite confident about himself. Besides, Louis wouldn't even dare aproach him. He didn't have a problem talking to people but... when it came to aproach someone he liked... Well... Here he was. Sitting alone, on the floor, outside the club where his friend was probably flirting with the most gorgeous person alive or dead in the universe.

"God, I'm screwed" Louis mumbled to himself before finishing his drink in a gulp and getting up to go back inside. He couldn't do anything about it. The most gorgeous person alive or dead in the universe also happened to be his patients' dad and if for some very unlikely event he happened to be single, it wouldn't be appropriate to try anything with him.

Once inside he looked towards where he last saw Zayn and Harry but they weren't there anymore.

He looked around, dread spreading through his body when he spotted Zayn. He had his back towards him and was making out with someone who he had cornered at the wall.

"Loueeh! It's youu! Harry's airport saviour!" A blond man shouted.

"Umm... And you are?" Louis asked him. Still not recognizing him.

" 'm Niall. Harry's bestest best friend" The man slurred.

"Oh, right. You picked him up from the restaurant, didn't you?" He replied remembering the encounter.

"Mhm. Our friends ditched us to make out with each other and pee or something. Come in! I need someone to show my moves to!" Niall said pulling Louis up.

" 'm not in the mood Neil" Louis complained.

"Ni-all, Ni-all. 's not that difficult innit? Let's find Harry" The Irish man said, still pulling him inside.

"He was occupied" Louis mumbled.

"Not as much as Liam. He certainly is occupied eating your friend's face" Niall said with a smirk.

"Wait, what?!"

"Yeah, I have to say I didn't think Liam would jump at him like that but I guess your friend is hot. I would do him if I was into guys. Or maybe after another drink, who knows" Niall shrugged.

Louis stared at him with wide eyes, his jaw slack.

"Oh God. He isn't your boyfriend, isn't he? Please don't hit Liam, he is just drunk. I didn't know!" Niall rambled holding him by his shoulders as if he was afraid he would punch them all.

"Oi, calm down, mate! He's just my friend. So... You said it's some Liam making out with him?" Louis laughed.

"Oh, thank God! Yes. I thought you would kill us or something! You nearly gave me a heat attack!" Niall shouted.

"Thank God! Besides, it's Zayn I wanted to murder. Let's go find them" Louis sighed in relief.