26

"Ugh"

Louis was suddenly woken up as his body hit the floor. He groggily opened his eyes as his dazzled mind tried to process his surroundings. 'Where the hell am I?' He thought, not recognizing the room.

Suddenly, a deep raspy voice startled him.

"Crap. Sorry. Sorry. Shit. Where the hell is it?" Harry cursed under his breath, his eyes widening as they momentarily met Louis nearly naked body lying face down on the floor. In his haste to get out of bed he had accidentally pushed him off the bed. However, he was fast to look away. "Need to go. Sam. Emma. Need to go. Where is it?" He kept muttering to himself.

Harry was clumsily balancing on his foot fully dressed in yesterday's clothes when Louis rolled over. He was muttering something and frantically looking around the room as if searching for something.

"Umm... Do you know where... my um... do you know where it is?" Harry asked.

Louis suddenly realised he was only in his underwear as he met Harry's green eyes and was fast to sit up against the wall and cover himself with the green dinosaur sheet that was precariously hanging from the edge of the bed.

"Where is what?" Louis asked still confused and trying to remember the night before. "Where are we?"

"Liam's" Harry mumbled. "Do you remember where I left my um... my prosthesis?"

"Oh! Right. Right. Um... You took it off in the cab. Said it was hurting you. It's downstairs I think" Louis answered, now remembering everything that had happened the previous night. He had had the most fun since... Let's be honest. Since ever. He hadn't been that drunk but he certainly was more giggly, and happy, and free, and touchy than usual. His eyes widened in realisation. He had been touchy. Touchy with Harry, who was his patient's dad. "Shit!" He cursed. Now Harry surely wouldn't want him as his son's physiotherapist.

He shook his head, trying to sort out his thoughts and apologize but he realised Harry had left the room.

Once he was alone, he started looking for his clothes and quickly dressed. He realised he must have been in a kid's room as there were toys all around. The child must really like dinosaurs. And just then his mind clicked. Dinosaurs. Liam. Liam's son. Mikey. "Fuck" He cursed again as he remembered the child. He was one of his patients too. And now his dad must think he is an unprofessional irresponsible therapist. 'How is it possible to fuck up that fast? Way to keep a job' He thought putting his shirt on.

Once he was dressed, Louis rushed downstairs. Trying to think about what should he say to Harry and Liam. He really didn't want to loose his job. He loved it and, let's be honest, he really needed the money because, even if he loved his family, he wanted to live on his own.

However, his thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream.

"OUT! GET OUT! NOW!"

Louis turned around to see a shirtless Liam pushing a panicked Zayn, who was only in his underwear, out of his bedroom.

"Ugh... Why are you so loud so early in the morning?" A groggy voice he recognised as Niall's said from the couch.

"OUT! ALL OF YOU!" Liam screamed, putting a t-shirt on. He pushed all three of them out the door and rushed to Harry's muttering something under his breath.

"What the hell did you do, Zayn?" Louis asked once the initial shock left him and realised they were all still standing by the door. Zayn only in his underwear.

"Yes. What the hell did you do? They kicked me out before I could have breakfast, Zayn!" Niall scowled before storming off in the same direction as Liam.

"So? What happened?" Louis asked again.

"Don't know, really. Take me home, will you?" Zayn said.

"Here. Take my jacket. I don't think any cab will take you anywhere if you are naked" Louis said handing him the jacket and starting a call.

"You underestimate me, mate" Zayn scoffed.

"Sure. It'll be here in 5 minutes. So... What happened? I thought you liked Harry" Louis asked again, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ugh... I thought so. Until I saw Liam. Nothing really happened. I mean. We snogged at the club but I guess you already know that"

"Yeah, well. Something else must have happened for him to kick you out in your underwear"

"We might or might not have woken up cuddling. Maybe we were a little bit naked... But I swear we fell asleep before doing anything! I think he panicked. Said something about being awful..." Zayn continued, now a little worried.

"Zayn... You know he has a son don't you? I don't think he was ready" Louis said shaking his head.

"What?! I didn't... I mean... I don't care. I think... I think I really like him, you know?" He replied with dreamy eyes.

"I see. Let's go. The cab is here" Louis said patting his shoulder.