55

From Lou: Hey!
Are you awake? 🌞

Harry chuckled and rolled on his back on the carpet, where he had been doing some tummy time with Sam while Emma coloured beside them and typed a reply to Louis' text.

From Me: Hey!
Emma woke me at the nice time of 6:30
The question is...
why are YOU awake?😲

He replied as he had come to notice Louis was not a morning person and it was a Sunday morning.

From Lou: Oi! I don't sleep that much
Ayway...
I just checked on the plaster seat and its all dry already
I could take it to your place after lunch to check if it needs any changes and decorate it?
If you want to...

"What do you say, bunny? Shoud Lou come so we can get your seat cool and ready?" He asked Sam as he tickled his tummy, making him smile and let out a small squeak.

He snapped a quick picture with his phone and sent it with his reply, far too happy to have Louis come earlier than expected but not wantinf it to show too much.

From Me: Sam seems to like the idea
You're still up for our movie time after?

From Lou: I'll have to come then 😁
Can't make this little guy wait
I'm a bit offended that you have to ask if i'm up fo HP movie night...🙄

They texted some nonsense trough the day. Harry distracting himself from his interview tomorrow while trying to tidy the house up a bit for the blue eyed guy.

When the doorbell rang, he stumbled to get there fast, stoping for a few short seconds to run a hand trugh his curls and steady his breathing before opening it.

"Hey. Brought some things with me" Louis greeted, struggling to hold up the plaster seat with some tools poorly balanced on top of it while also holding a bucket with what appeared to be cans and brushes and a few colourfull rolls under his arms, his chin trying to steady everything in place.

"Um... Just hold on for a second" Harry chuckled as he pulled his phone up to snap a picture of the struggling man on his doorstep.

"Oi! That was mean" Louis whined.

"Sorry. Come in. I could resist" Harry shrugged, taking the bucket and the rolls from under his arms before awkwardly leaning in to peck his lips.

Louis smiled at the kiss and huffed out a laugh as he tried trudged to the living room behind Harry.

He was taken by surprise when Harry backed him to the kitchen once he had dropped everything down. He felt warm lips crashing against his as Harry's hands steadied his cheeks, his own arms settling on Harry's chest once his body reacted. The kiss lingered for a few seconds before Harry pulled his lips away, leaving him a bit dazzled as this was still new land for him.

"So... What's all that stuff you brought?" Harry asked, a teasing smile on his face.

"Eh... Um... F-for the seat. To make it comfortable and pretty" He shook his head to force his brain to work properly. "I thought we could decorate it together with Emma's help"

"I help!" Came the girl's voice, her little footsteps coming closer until she reached them, Harry picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"That's a great idea, monkey. Don't you think? Let's see what Lou brought" Harry spoke to her making her jump on his hip.

"Yesh!" She squealed, running away once her feet touched the ground.

...

"So. I have lots of colours here. Which ones do you think Sam will like more?" Louis said as he took out all the paints.