Chapter 2

Photo: OTMAA Hesse-Darmadst 1910

Olga, Tatiana and me was told to come in the Dining room for lunch. We fixed ourselves and headed to the Dining room. We sat in our chair's and waited for Maria and Anastasia.

"What's taking them so long?" Olga said frustratedly "Sofia kindly bring your sisters here they're wasting time" Papa ordered me "Yes papa" i said. I stood up and headed to Maria and Anastasia's room

I knocked on the door's of the little pair. Maria opened the doors "Hi Sofi!" she smiled "Hi. Come to the dining room quickly Mom and Dad is waiting for you two" i said "Yes boss!" Anastasia playfully said I rolled my eyes. Im not that bossy i just speak and act this way.

The little pair and i headed to the dining rooms as quickly as we could. We sat down in our seat's and started to eat our lunch. "All of you should prepare for tonight we are having a ball for Sofia's birthday" Mama reminded us "Yes Mama" Anastasia said while chewing her food "Nastya! don't talk with your mouth full it's disgusting" Mama scolded. Anastasia nodded her head and continued to chew her food

Lunch finished quite fast because Mama and Papa was busy organising my Ball for tonight. I was bored so i decided to head outside to relax myself a bit. "Sofia!" i heard a voice behind me I turned to look who was it and it was Olga "Sofia i was looking everywhere for you" she said sitting next beside me "Oh i just wanted to relax a bit" i said looking up to the sky. "Im very excited later" Olga said while putting her arms in my shoulder "I know me too" I said "Do you want to go play the Piano? Music helps me relax sometimes" She asked me "Great idea lets go!". Me and Olga headed in Mama's Lilac room to play the Piano.

I grabbed a random music book from the shelf and handed it over to Olga. she stared at the book's name then looked at me with confusion. "Lilac by Alexander Blok? Sofi this is a poem". She said looking at me confusingly i chuckled "I know but i made it into a song you can play in the piano!" i said. "Well can you show me?" she asked handing the book to me.

I sat and placed the book beside me we started to play the piano together. I was teaching Olga the melody

A/N
if you want to see what Sofia and Olga are playing in the Piano Search Lilac by Alexander Blok on YouTube!