Chapter 5

Photo: Russian Imperial family Standart Yacht 1910

Me and Olga were walking outside trying to find Andrei. We looked everywhere but we still cant find him "I think he's asleep now Sofia its getting late lets head back to our room before Mama scolds us" Olga suggested i nodded my head yes.

We headed back to our room and fixed ourselves the ball ended an hour ago i had fun dancing but was quite anxious at the same time. "Where's Tatya? She should be here by now" Olga questioned out of the blue "I dont know maybe she's speaking with Mama" i answered while brushing my hair.

Tatiana walked in the room without knocking "Tatiana where have you been?" I asked. "I was speaking to Papa im sorry" she answered i slightly nodded my head. I grabbed my book and layed down in my bed. This day was tiring but fun i met a new friend had a ball and got the book ive wanted my whole life

I turned off my lamp and Whispered Goodninght to Olga and Tatiana. I closed my eyes then fell asleep immediately.

"MAMA! PAPA! ALYOSHA!" i screamed as the man with a long beard started shooting us i fled to Anastasia and Maria who was hugging each other. I got shot and fell in the ground as i heard someone call my name.

"MAMA!" i sat up screaming. "I-I dreamed of us in a room getting shot" I stuttered. Tatiana rubbed my back in comfort. "Shh... its just a bad dream it wont come true it's okay my dear sister" Olga said hugging me and patting my hair.

I tried to forget about my horrible nightmare as i layed back down in my bed. "I hope its just a dream" I said in the back of my head.

I cant sleep because of my very traumatic dream. I turned on my lamp and grabbed my Book and started reading until i get sleepy.

After ten minutes i started to feel sleepy. I turned of my lamp and placed my book under the bed. I prayed to God for no nightmares. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep