Chapter 7

Photo: Tsar Nicholas ll, Alexandra Feodorovna with Anastasia and Maria Nikolaevna 1910

We sat for a few minutes waiting for Mama. Minutes later she came in and sat down in her chair. "Im sorry my dears for making you wait that long" Mama apologized.

We ate breakfast all together i didn't eat that much because i was quite full from the bread and milk i ate earlier. "I heard someone scream "Mama!" in the middle of the night who was it or was i just dreaming?" Mama asked out of the blue. I was afraid to tell her that it was me. Olga and Tatiana looked at me worriedly. I took a deep breath and said "It was me Mama" i said. "It was you Sofia?" Mama asked "Yes Mama it was me i had a terrible nightmare in the middle of the night. Im sorry" I said while fiddling with my fingers "No need to apologize my dear its okay" Mama said as she continued to eat her food. I wasn't really in the mood to eat for now. "Excuse me i have to go Sorry and Papa Andrei said thank you" I said walking out of the Dining room. "What's got into her?" Anastasia asked Maria "Nastenka! let her be" Tatiana scolded Anastasia.

I headed to Mama's Lilac room to calm myself. I sat and Played the piano for a while i was trying to learn a new song. I was playing the Piano peacefully until i heard Papa knock on the door "Papa! what are you doing here? i asked. "Are you okay my dear? Talk to me" he said while patting my hair "Well... its about this horrible Nightmare last night. I-I dreamed of us getting shot i saw you Mama and Alexei dead! it's terrifying and traumatic for me Papa! even though its just a dream i dont want that to happen" I bursted Papa rubbed my back in comfort. "Sofia its just a dream it wont happen let's pray that it won't happen only God knows our future he'll keep us safe he has amazing plans for us my dear dont worry im always here for you dont be afraid to tell me everything dear" Papa adviced kissing my forehead. I wiped away my tears and hugged him "Thank you Papa for listening i love you so much" I said while hugging him "I love you too dearest" he said.

Me and Papa sat in the piano. I taught him how to play Lilac by Alexander Blok on the Piano we sang together peacefully.

A/N: