Chapter 3

Photo: Tsar Nicholas ll with Anastasia and Alexei 1910

"v uletayushchiy den'" We sang together for the fourth time. "Oh my Sofia you are very talented dear how did you even made a Poem into a song?" Olga said while reading the poem again. "Oh to be honest i dont know either i just did it" I said scratching my head.

We both Practiced again for the last time. We finished singing until we heard a applause. I turned to see Mama and Papa smiling at us "Mama Papa how long have you been watching us?" Olga exclaimed. "Just a while ago when you both took a last attempt" Papa said. Mama smiled and Sat between me and Olga. "Both of you are very talented all of you are talented Im proud of you two" Mama said hugging both of us "Thank you so much Mama i love you very much" I said hugging her back. Papa joined us in the hug as well he kissed both of us in the forehead "Im proud of you two" Papa said. "Well it's time to get ready the ball is in two hours. Sofia follow me Olga dear follow Anna she will get you ready" Mama ordered i stood up and waved goodbye to Olga "See you later!" She said waving back at me.

Mama leaded me to her room. I entered her room and sat on her bed. A few minutes later she got out a beautiful white dress from the cabinet "This was my favourite dress when i was 14 i think it would be lovely on you" She stated "It's very beautiful Mama" i said holding the dress "Go put it on" she said. I putted on the dress along with my favourite white shoes "Will all of us be matching too?" i asked while putting on my other shoe "Yes except your sisters have a different dress pattern" She answered. Wait for Charlotte she'll fix your hair okay? I'll go check up on your sisters" She advised. I slightly nodded my head then she left the room.

I sat in the chair waiting for Charlotte who was taking so long. She then bursted in without a knock "Im sorry Sofia Nikolaevna for taking too long i was finishing a work" She apologized "No worries and Please knock next time" i said she slightly nodded her head. She then proceeded to fix my hair I was reading my new book that my parents gifted me.

After i got my hair fixed I was told to head in my room. I entered in my room with Olga and Tatiana getting their hair fixed "Why does it smell like Men's perfume but 10 time's stronger?" I complained while Holding my nose "Sofi dont do that your nose will break" Mama scolded me I stopped holding my nose and walked over to open the windows "Yes finally fresh air!" Tatiana exclaimed i smiled and stood next to Mama.

After Olga and Tatiana got their hair fixed Papa taught us how to dance we stepped in each others foot many times but its okay were improving. Mama said we will be pairing with officers from the Standart. Thank goodness it was people who atleast i knew since i was a little child.

A/N
Chapter 4 will be published tommorow Hope you like my story <3