Chapter 6

Photo: Olga Nikolaevna 1910

*The Next day*

I woke up earlier than usual Olga and Tatiana are still asleep. I got out of my bed took a bath and fixed my hair.

I headed to the dining room to get something to eat. I got a piece of bread and milk and sat down in the table

No one was up probably because its like 4:45 in the morning. I still couldn't forget my horrible nightmare last night i tried to forget it but i cant.

After i ate i headed back to our room to fix my bed and read my Maupassant. I sat in my table turned on the lamp and started to read.

Its currently 5 in the morning i was still finishing my book. "Sofia why are you up so early?" Tatiana said getting up from the bed "I was hungry so i got up fixed myself and headed in the kitchen"i said keeping my eyes in the book i was reading "Why dont you go back to sleep?" Tatiana asked as she got out and fixing her bed. "I tried to but I can't" i answered opening the curtains. "I'll just fix myself so we can have breakfast early. Maybe you can wake Olishka up as well?" Tatiana said grabbing some clothes from the closet. I nodded my head yes and proceeded to Olga's bed and waked her up.

"Sofia its so early go back to sleep" Olga complained covering her face with a pillow. I letted her sleep again. Tatiana came out of the bathroom and changed to white dress. "Sofi can you fix hair?" Tatiana asked while brushing hair. I nodded my head yes and proceeded to fix her hair the same as mine.

After i fixed Tatiana's hair we went out and ate breakfast. After we ate we went outside for a little walk we sat on the bench talking about the thing's we dislike so much until i noticed Andrei having a walk. I excused myself to Tatiana and ran to Andrei.

"Andrei! Good morning i have some good news!" I exclaimed "Good morning Sofia what's the news?" Andrei greeted back. "Papa allowed you to have a 1 week break to see your family!" i exclaimed. "Seriously? when do i leave?" Andrei asked with a shocked face. "Right now" i answered. "Thank you so much Sofia Nikolaevna send my regards to your Papa as well" Andrei thanked pulling me for a hug. I hugged him back as well "Can we exchange letters?" I asked. Andrei nodded his head and Waved Goodbye i waved back as well.

I ran up to Tatiana who was watching us in the bench "Andrei looks like a nice guy isn't he?" Tatiana asked smirking at me. "Yes he is he's a funny guy" I answered i felt my face turning red. "Why are you blushing? do you have a crush on him?" Tatiana asked. "No that's ridiculous i can't have a crush on someone i met yesterday" I rolled my eyes saying that. We talked for a while until we heard Papa call us for breakfast. We headed to dining room and sat in our chair's waiting for Mama.