Do It for You

"You didn't reply to my text last night." Max said in a bit of panic. "What happened? Did you really tell her?"

Sara still felt a bit guilty that she had totally forgotten and of the events that had transpired last night, even if some of those were just in her dreams.

"No. I fell asleep."

"The whole time?"

"Sort of. We were eating ice cream, then she found a letter in my book."

"Really? What did it say?" Max asked, curious. She had forgotten the real reason she wanted to talk to Sara.

Sara can't remember as her thoughts were wandering when Nyssa was reading it to her, but of course, she doesn't have to tell Max about that. Of how soothing and sensual Nyssa sounded as she read the poem. How it made her insides flutter and turn. She had kept telling herself that the only reason she had pictured Nyssa in her dreams was because her voice was all she could hear everytime she thinks of reading the letters. She also thought that she might be in denial, but what the hell, her friend just told her about her long life crush and she can't and shouldn't screw it up.

"It was a poem. Can't exactly remember the words. I'll let you read it at home next time."

"A poem? Wow! He's sweet, thoughtful and poetic! Can't wait to read it. Just tell me if it's good."

"Yeah. It's..." Sara paused thinking of a safe way to describe the poem she barely recalls.

"Wow! It's leaving you speechless. It has to be good. Anyway, I'll see you later."

Sara had been thinking about Nyssa all day. She had also been looking for her so she could talk to her about the kiss and about Max, but Nyssa was no where to be found. A number of thoughts came rushing through Sara's mind as to why Nyssa could have been absent.

She could just be sick, even thought Nyssa doesn't seem to be the type to be fazed by any sickness, maybe unless it was life-threatening. With that thought in mind, Sara's heart sank as panic came kicking in. Then the thought that maybe she had gotten into some accident or something added. Sara was really starting to get worried. She knew that those things are less likely to happen, but she couldn't help but worry. Then there was one more thought that has been bothering her. And it was the one that hurt the most. It's that maybe she had driven her away after what she had done, but she kissed her back right after, or she was just being polite and was too nice to say otherwise.

It hadn't helped any of Sara's worries when Nyssa was still gone the next day. And the only person she could think of that might know where she is and how she is, which is Alec, is also not around. It relieved her a little though, that maybe since Alec was also not there, he might be with Nyssa. At least she not alone. And it does seem to her that Alec would make sure nothing bad would happen to Nyssa by the way her hovers and guards her.

Max had noticed and called her on her strange paranoid behavior. Of course she can't tell her why without letting her know that she had basically screwed her over with Nyssa. She tried telling her some lame story, and knew that Max didn't buy it, but at least she would leave it alone for a while.

And it wasn't only Max who had noticed Sara's odd behavior. Nate had seen her incessantly looking around like she was in grave search of something or someone the past two days. It was only then that he realized that maybe she's looking for Nyssa. Of course she wouldn't think of asking him. He's not exactly someone relevant to Nyssa for him to know all her plans, but he has an idea where she is. And it wasn't ever her who had informed him. It was Alec who told him about the unexpected trip because he said he was going to miss a couple of football practices.