Here With Me

Trying to get a hold back of her senses, Sara pulled away from the kiss. She didn't move, run or whatever, she just stood there trying to steady her breathing, and Nyssa holding her so close with their faces still inches apart is not helping.

"I need to think."

"Just be here with me, Sara. Even just this moment. Stop thinking about anything else. Just be with me." Nyssa pleaded with her.

"I can't deal with this right now."

"Then we'll deal with it later. Just stay here with me."

"I...okay."

Nyssa smiled and gave her a soft kiss.

"I haven't quite finished my bath. Would you care to join me?"

Nyssa stared deep into Sara's eyes, not taking a glance away even for a moment as she carefully undressed her. She led her towards the tub. They sat there holding each other in their arms, relishing in the moment that they can have together. Nyssa then kissed Sara's shoulder and the side of her temple.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being here with me."

Sara turned around on Nyssa's lap so she would be facing her. She cupped her face with both of her hands and planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

"There's no place I'd rather be."

They shared a slow, sweet kiss but still with a burning passion. Nyssa pulled Sara closer to her. The feel of their bodies touching made the need and want for each other even greater.

"Let me take you to bed."

Not trusting her mouth to form any coherent words, Sara simply nodded.

They rose from the tub, wrapped themselves in robes to prevent themselves from getting cold, though they're just going to remove them from each other by the time they reach the bedroom.

Sara laid herself on the bed and opened her robe to expose herself to Nyssa. Standing there and taking in the glorious beauty of Sara, Nyssa let her robe fall to the floor. She laid herself on top of Sara and trailed kisses down her body. Her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her lips. Down to her neck, shoulders, arms, torso, thighs, legs and in between. Everywhere her lips touched, there blooms a warm sensation like no other. She could feel Sara's heart beating in rhythm with her own. They made love to each other for what seemed like forever and did so again when they finally caught their breaths.

Nyssa gathered her close to her. Not ever wanting to let go. She's afraid that when the heat of the moment has passed for her, she would up and leave and see it as a mistake that would only make things complicated. But won't worry about that now. She would just savor every moment she has with her.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

Sara was playing with their twined fingers.

"Sure. Let me get us something to wear."

Nyssa took some of her oversized shirts and a couple of comfy shorts for her and Sara. They got dressed and went downstairs.

Sara heard female voices coming from the kitchen and stopped at her tracks when she recognized them. Nyssa looked at her. She looked like she's seen ghosts.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me they're here?"

"Who? Max and Rebecca?"

"Yeah."

"I forgot. As you see, I was distracted by you."

"I can't be here. They can't see me like this."