Chapter 43

Okay, so I guess there was confusion. Rome and Destiny are hanging out Friday.

Jay POV

"It's says, she's mine."I smiled at everyone.

"Ayee, I'm a auntie now." Bristol shouted.

Everyone was happy for me. I lloked over at my dad and he had a small smile on his face.

I still haven't had a real conversation with him but it doesn't even matter anymore.

"I call god mom." Destiny said.

"I gotta tell Fizz." I wiped my eyes but I kept crying.

"Hello." he answered.

"Fizz what are you doing right now?" I couldn't hide my excitement.

"Nothing, why?"

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll be over in a lil bit." he hung up.

I walked back into thelving room and everyone was still talking about my baby girl.

Damn, my baby girl.

I heard my father clear his throat which got my attention.

"Can I speak to you in the other room?" he seemed nervous.

I nodded my head and followed him to the kitchen.

"I know I havent been the best father to you but I'm doing the best I can." he paused.

"I also know that it was wrong for me to treat you how I did and I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me and if you don't mind I would love to be in my granddaughter's life." there were tears in his eyes which surprised me because it takes a lot to make my dad cry.

"Um, I don't know what to say. Why did you wait so long to tell me this?" I asked.

"I didn't know how to admit I was wrong." before I could say anything the doorbell rang.

"That's probably Fizz." I left the kitchen and went back to the living room.

Everyone was so wrapped up in their conversation that they didn't get the door so I did.

"What's up?" he asked.

He had on sweatpants and a tshirt, which meant he was going to work.

"She's mine! She's mine!" I told him.

He picked me up and swung me around. When he put me down I saw his eyes was watering.

I kissed him lips and hugged him.

"Well when can we go get her?!?" he asked me.

"Tomorrow." I started crying again.

I can't believe I'm getting a second chance.

Next Day (Friday)

I already did all of my homework so when we got Jasmin she could have all my time and attention.

We were now just waiting for Fizz to pick us up.

"Where the hell is this nigga at?" Rocky groaned.

"He should be here by now." Destiny rolled her eyes.

"Why can't he just meet us there?" Bristol asked.

Fizz get's outta school 30 minutes after us, but he promised he would come straght over here.

"Look, I'm excited to get Jasmin too but you guys need to calm down." I told them bfore leaving the room.

I pulled out my phone and called Fizz's ass.