Chapter 19

A/N: All I have to say is y'all really don't want Jay to have this baby

Rome POV

I seen dude stop moving so I knew his ass was dead. I looked up and seen Major's ass with the rest of the crew. I didn't know what happened to his goons. I ran over to Brina, who was still crying and hugged her tight.

I wiped her tears and snot with by shirt.

"I promise to not let anyone hurt you again, okay?" she nodded her head. I noticed a blood stain on her shirt. I quickly searched her body for any wounds but found nothing.

"Bruh you got hit." Major said frantically. I looked at where he was pointing at and it was true. I got shot in my arm, I guess I couldn't feel the pain because of the adrenaline. 

"Oh, shit! We gotta go to a different hospital, cause the cops are on there way to this one." Major grabbed Brina because I couldn't pick her up. I knew Sabrina trusted Major so she didn't protest. Everyone else scattered all over the place while we ran to the car. I was surprised to see Destiny in the back seat.

"Major what the hell is she doin' here?" I looked at him like he was crazy as she quickly tore the fabric of her shirt and applied it to my severely bleeding arm.

"We were out doing something when you called and I didn't have enough time to drop her off." he explained while driving.

"Ayee, May?" I called out after a few minutes of silence. Sabrina cried herself to sleep on Destiny's chest.

"What nigga!" I felt the car swerving.

"Can you put some speed on this bitch. I starting to get dizzy." I stated weakly. My vision kept going in and out and then I heard a voice yell my name before I fell into a pit of darkness.

Fizz POV

I admit I'm kinda hurt about Jay not wanting to talk to me any more. I mean, we were never together but I thought we had something.All them long night conversations we had when either of us couldn't sleep. I guess that didn't mean shit to her. Damn! Look at me, in my feelings over a girl. I've haven't been like this since the 7th grade but you know what it's whatever, I ain't even mad.I was fine before her, I'll be fine after her.

It's not like she was that cute anyway. Just because she has them dimples or her hair that hoes would love to have or how her beautiful toned body looks good in anything or- you know what let me stop cause a nigga is about to start getting depressed and shit. I need something to take my mind of her so let me call my nigga Smoot.

"Hello." he answered.

"Yo, what's up?"

"Shit, nothing, bout to call up this chick I met the other day and smoke some."

"She gotta friend cause I need to get rid of some stress." I started to put on my sneakers.

"Yeah, you gon' smoke too?"

"You know it."

"Be here in 20." he hung up.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up to Smoot's place. His dad ain't never here, he's either at some ladies house or wit his boys. That's why Smoot acts the way he does cause his dad's a player too. He taught Smoot everything he knows. For a thirty-five year old man Mr.Jones still got game. Instead of knocking I made a beat on the door until he opened it.

"Damn, nigga, beatin' on door for what?" he moved out the way so I could step in. I saw these two girls, I could tell they were older, they're probably married cause Smoot loves him some married pussy for some reason.