Chapter 11

I wanna thank you guys sooooo much! This book has 2000 votes and I have over 300 followers. You guys are the best and I love y'all ♥♡♥

Bristol POV

We pulled up to the house after the 30 minute ride there,it felt like it took three hours to get there.

"So you gonna give me yo number or what? " this nigga named Smoot asked. He's been getting on my nerves this whole damn ride! He's been trying to spit game at me ever since I got in the car,which by the way was really crowded. There's seven people including me squashed in this car!

"Thanks again Chris." Rocky says getting out with me right behind her.

"No problem ma." Chris nodded his head.

We were almost to the door when they called Rocky back.

I unlocked the door and went straight into the guest room that I was staying in till my parents got down here.

I looked at my lock screen on my phone. It was me and Malachi at the playground going down the slide.

Y'all probably wondering who Malachi is, he's my son I had him two years ago by my first love. He's staying with my parents. until the end of the week, they claimed I needed a break. When they first found out I was pregnant they were disappointed but got over it and now love being grandparents.

A knock on the door interpreted my thoughts. 

"Yeah?" Rocky came in.

"Jay wants us to see Destiny's big 'reveal' or whatever." I just rolled my eyes and smacked my lips.

"After they left my ass I don't want to see them right now."

Rocky chuckled before responding.

"You actin' like I want to see it too but let's just go down there or she's gonna bug the hell out us and I don't know about you but I don't wanna hear that shit."

"Yeah,I guess you gotta point." I got up and me and Rocky went downstairs.

As soon as I saw Jay a frown grew on my face.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios?" she asked.

"You. How the fuck you gonna leave me! I mean, we're fucking sisters, actually, we're triplets we were born the same got damn day! You know what just show us what she looks like so I can go back to what I was doing." I snapped.

"Fine, Destiny come on out!" the door opened and Destiny walked in.

"She looks like a bootleg  version of Barbie and I don't mean that in a good way." Rocky said with her face twisted up in disgust.

"You don't like it?" Destiny asked.

"Her face isn't a coloring book so why did you put so much make-up on her?" I questioned Jay.

"Whatever you guys are just jealous. " she turned her nose up at us. Just then Major walked past us but stopped suddenly when he saw Destiny.

"What the fuck you got on?.Why you showing so much skin and shit for?"

"You don't like it?" Destiny asked again.

"Hell no I don't like it! You betta not let dad see you or that's yo ass." he said sternly.

"How be we have a competition. Let's see if me and Rocky can style Destiny better and Major your the judge." I smiled and he shrugged.

"Come on Destiny. " I led her upstairs so we could get started.

*********
"Annnnd here she is!!!" Destiny stepped out.

(Destiny's in MM)

"She looks so much better." Major said,even Jay nodded her head in approval. Shiiiid I know I got skills, this is what I plan on doing after high school. I love fashion, so I plan on being a stylist and then make my own clothing line.