Chapter 14

A/N:I read the comments from Chapter 13 and I saw that some of you guys said the story is not about Destiny anymore but that's not true. I just wanted you guys to get to know the triplets and I came up with more ideas for the book because of the triplets.

Destiny POV

I woke up Sunday morning surprisingly early. I finished my homework and decided to go on a jog. As I was running my phone vibrated indicating that I had a message.

MyRomee♡♥♡: Morning beautiful, what you doin later?

ItsDestiny: Idk study,eat and be happy

MyRomee ♡♥♡: Change of plans be ready by 2

ItsDestiny: What Diane isn't busy?

I know y'all probably thought that I  forgot about Diane being his unofficial girl and that I was gonna run into his arms and shit but nope that's not gonna happen.

MyRomee♡♥♡: Haha -__- but forreal I just wanna chill wit you

ItsDestiny: What if I don't wanna chill witchu

MyRomee♡♥♡: Whatever ma just be ready by 2

I rolled my eyes and started running again.

2 hours later I returned home. I went to the kitchen and saw Jay texting and Bri writing.

"Where's everybody at?" I asked.

"Rocky is at the courts with Shawn playing basketball, Daddy and uncle Lloyd are out doing 'business' and our mom is running errands." Bri explained, I nodded my head before turning my attention to Jay.

"What's got you so happy?"

"Nothing." she started blushing.

"Oh so Fizz is nothing now?" Bri said  making Jay's blush deepen.

"What's going on with you two anyway?".I asked while getting a banana.

"Nothing, were just friends."

"Mhm" Bri and I said together.

"I'm serious guys. I just met him like a week ago."

"But y'all sure was hugged at the party yesterday." Bri commented.

"Whatever I have to go get ready." Jay said rolling her eyes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Probably with Fizz." Bristol said dramatically.

"Jay and Fizz sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" we chanted while Jay walked out the kitchen. We heard a faint 'fuck y'all' which made us laugh harder.

"Where is Kai?" I asked, most of the time he would be running around.

"He's in the tv room watching Spongebob." Bristol smacked her lips.

"I don't know why you trippin' ,you know Spongebob is yo nigga just like everybody else." I said while finishing my tasty fruit.

"Man whatever." she smacked her lips again cause she know it's true.

"Aight I'm leaving." Jay called as she walked towards the door.

"Tell Fizz I said to wrap up, daddy don't need any more grandkids right now." Bri shouted. We heard the door slam.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"1:00 why?"

"Just wondering." I shrugged