Chapter 13

A/N: Shout Out to those people who gave me suggestions, I really do appreciate it! You guys will be getting dedications. I also want to give a shout out to @Naichag she's an amazing writer and I love her book Perfect Chemistry and you guys should check her out!

And the beginning of this chapter is what everyone was doing while Jay and Fizz were gone

Bristol POV

"Oh,so now you wanna be in his life? I thought he wasn't yours!" I asked Jeremiah, my baby's father. I was having a good time at the courts until he called.

"I was 15 when you told me you were pregnant, I was immature and wrong for not believing you, I realize that and I'm sorry but all I want to do is see my son."

"Look, I can't completely trust you yet,so if your gonna see him we gotta take small steps." I explained.

"Small steps like what?" he asked.

"First I have to supervise y'alls play date and it has to be in public."

"Okay,fine when can I see him?"

"He's not here right now but I'll call you to set something up."

"Thanks Bri!" he hung up.

I met Jeremiah when I visited Destiny one summer. We were inseparable,I was so naive that I gave him my virginity.Then we started having sex on the regular,then we made the stupid decision of stop using condoms and I became pregnant at the age of 14.

"Aye, Bri you know where Jay went?" Rocky asked stopping the game she was having with the boys.

"No but she'll be okay,you know how she always sneaks off." I shrugged.   

"I'll be ready to go after I finish this game." I nodded in response.

*****

"Let's go." Rocky said 30 minutes later.

"Aye Bristol let me holla at you for a second." Smoot called me back.

"Yes?" I asked impatient, I knew what he was gonna say would be some bullshit.

"When we gonna hook-up?" he asked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Never" I said and started to walk back over to where Rocky was.

"And why not?" he said jogging up to me and stopping me.

"Look,I see all them girls boo hooing about you and I'm not gonna be that chick. Plus I gotta son to take care of and how  would I be able to that if I'm heart broken over you?" I questioned finally making it over to Rocky.

"Bye." I waved to everyone before we started walking home.

"What was Smoot tryna talk to you about?" Rocky asked.

"He was just tryna get with me." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You know his a player right?"

"Yes and I got too much to focus on to be thinking bout a nigga that just wants to hit it." we finally made it to our uncle's house.

"My baby!" I dashed towards Malachi as soon as I saw him. I covered his face with my kisses.

"I.missed.you.soooo. much." I said between kisses.

I then picked him up and gave my mom and dad hugs.

Just then Destiny came in joyful we all were talking when my uncle Lloyd came in,he stopped and looked at Destiny before pulling her over to the side.