Chapter 12

Destiny POV

It was getting pretty hot but I remembered that I couldn't give in.

I pulled away from the kiss and we were both breathing kinda hard. I started walking towards the door when I felt Rome pull me close to him so my back was to his chest.

"Where are you going?" he asked softly while kissing my neck.

"I'm leaving." I said plainly.

"Why? Baby you can't leave me like this." he pressed my butt into his now hard member.

"Bye Rome" I kissed him one more time before leaving.

Rome POV

Damn! She got me hard as fuck. I admit she shocked me at first when she kissed me, cause Destiny isn't bold like that but once my hands started roaming her body and our tongues collided it was over for ya boy.

Most of the time I go for girls thicker than Destiny, you know one with ass and titties but Destiny is different for some reason. Ima wife her one day but I gotta get my shit together first.

I know y'all think I'm an ass for how I treated her with the Diane situation but Diane knows something about me that know one else does and I can't let that secret slip or may loose everything I love.

Fizz POV

Turn up I got my own POV! But anyway we're at the courts we Rocky and her sisters. Her one sister Bristol seems like a cool ass chick but her other sister Jay had a mean look on her face since she got here. But when I made a joke and she laughed she had the prettiest smile,especially with them dimples! I don't know why she doesn't do it more often.

"Ayee y'all should come to my pool party on Saturday." I suggested I seen Jay's eyes light up a little.

"Can we bring our cousin Destiny?" Bristol asked.

"Yeah" I said shrugging.

"We'll see if we can go." Rocky said.

"Cool but I'm out, I gotta go to work." I dapped my boys and Rocky.

"Where do you work at?" Jay asked.

"Clarence Mechanic Shop, my uncle owns the place."

"Can I come?" she asked, everyone had pretty much continued doing there own thing. The boys and Rocky were playing a game and Bristol was on the phone with someone.

"I guess but I don't know how fun it will be." we started walking since I didn't have my car.

"Why did you want to come with me, I mean you just met me." I asked.

"I don't know for some reason I just feel like your trustworthy." I nodded my head in understanding.

"Plus I just hate going to the basketball courts. " she added and I smiled.

*******

20 minutes later we were in front of my uncle's shop. I was 5 minutes early.

"Come here." I told her handing her an extra jumpsuit to put on.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" she asked confused.

"Put it on, your gonna help me. " I explained. She started taking off her shirt,I was about to stop her but she revealed her tank top. I noticed a scar peering from her top.

"What happened?" I traced the outline of it.

"Nothing." she said quickly putting on her jumpsuit.

I left it alone cause I just met her so I understand her not telling me.

I put my jumpsuit on but wrapped the top part around my waist leaving me with my wife beater.