Chapter 27

I felt terrible in this damn hospital but I was lucky that my Aunt and Uncle were out of town or there would be a whole lot of questions to answer.

Jay finally came in front of me. Her emotional ass started crying. I really didn't think it was that bad.

I moved over, ignoring the pain I felt, and started to speak.

"Come here." I told her and patted the open spot on the bed. She hesitantly climbed on.

"I'm fine Jay, you don't need to cry." I told her when she started sobbing. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I-I was s-so sc-scared." she cried in my shoulder.

"Who did this to you?" she asked when she finally calmed down. She was crying for about 10 minutes.

"Don't worry bout that." I kissed her cheek. I didn't want her to get stressed, she already passed out.

"Fizz tell me." she demanded.

" I said don't worry about it" I told her.

"I heard you fainted, what was that about?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Nothing I was just scared about what happened to you." she shrugged and looked away slightly.

"Are you and the baby okay?"

"We're fine Fizz." she rolled her eyes.

"You know I ain't letting that shit go." I said talking about the arguement we had.

"Why not? My feelings about it aren't going to change about." she said frustrated.

"Niether will mine." I told her. She didn't say anything else and I didn't either.

*****************************

"Fizzzzz." she whined.

"What?" I said. I was trying to go to sleep but she kept me from doing that.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

"No, I'm not mad at you." I responded.

"Then why aren't you talking to me? I'm sorry if I made you mad with the whole baby thing. It's just that I don't want you to be tied down when you don't have too." she sniffled. I sighed.

"Jay, it's okay don't cry. I'm not mad at you. The only reason I want to help you is because I don't want to see you struggle cuse I care about you." I explained. She smiled at me and pecked my lips.

She lightly snuggled into me.

Rocky POV

"What's up?" I asked when we stepped into the hallway.

"Look, I don't want things to be awkward between us because of what happened the other day." he explained.

"Oh, you mean when you took my virginity?" I questioned, amused.

"Yeah." Shawn looked down at the ground and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm over it Shawn. You got Kia and I've got A.J." I said calmly. He looked up and smiled. He suddenly picked me up and hug me, giving me a tight squeeze.

"I'm glad you said that. I was afraid we wouldn't be friends anymore." he said when he put me down.

"Nah, that would never happen." I gave him a small smile.

"So basketball tryouts are coming up." he brought up as we walked back to the lobby.

We talked for about 15 minutes until I decided to leave xause I had school work tofinish.