Chapter 8

Hello Readers, first I just say I got over a thousand votes on the book, so let me do my turn up dance *does turn up dance* I want to thank everyone that voted and commented. I love you guys♡♥♡♥

And the winner is....

@Mindless_14316 and @ImLegitThoo and @Tapout_Love

I'm sorry I couldn't pick all of you and I hope you'll continue to read,vote and comment for this story.

And for the three girls that won message me and tell me if you want an actress or model or something to play you and give the readers an idea of what you look like (or want to look like).

Again I'm sorry if you didn't get picked.

**********

Destiny POV

I slowly walked downstairs to meet with my dad.

"I see your ready." my father commented.

"Yeah. Let's just get this over with." I already started walking to the door.

There was silence all the way to the restaurant with the exception of the radio.

After 30 minutes we finally pulled up to iHop and got seated.

"So,have you decided on what you want?" Lloyd questioned.

"Let's just cut the bullshit and get straight to the point. Why did you lie about my mother being dead?"

he took a sigh before responding .

"I thought it would be best to tell you and Major that."

"So what really happened to my mother?"

"She got kidnapped when you were little."

"Do you know who took her?"

"Yes, it was-- " he suddenly got cut off.

"Hi my name is Michael and I'll be your server today. What would you like to drink to start you off?"

"I'll take a sprite" my father said.

"I'll get a lemonade" he wrote it down and walked away.

"Like you were saying... "

"To answer your question I know who took her. It was Adrian Henderson. We've always been rivals..He's always been second best to me, with grades,sports, women and in the drug game. I guess when we were in high school he had a crush on your mother but she rejected him cause she liked me and that just added fuel to the fire. When me and your moms stop being on and off and began to get serious he took notice of that. So one day when she was shopping he took her. I looked for her everywhere. I checked his house, all his trap houses and businesses. But I still haven't found her. " he finally finished.

Is it wrong that I feel a little bad?

"I forgive you daddy but I still think you should've told me." he nodded his head.

"I should have but I just didn't know how. Oh! I forgot to tell you something. "

"What?"

"Your uncle Clyde,aunt Maria and your cousins are coming up here for a while." I squealed instantly.

I forgot to tell you about my favorite cousins. They're triplets!

First there's Jay, she's the oldest . She's brown skin, super girly and has long honey blonde hair, cheek and back dimples. But she's really down to earth even though she's a party animal.

Then there's Bristol, who's the middle child. She's light skin, long brown hair, she's shy when you first meet her but once she breaks out if her shell she's the complete opposite.

Lastly there's Raquel but we call her Rocky, she's the youngest. She's a major tomboy and super athletic and wears baggy clothes of often.  She has the most attitude out the three. But she real chill. She looks a lot like Elle Varner except with red hair,a nose ring and deep dimples in her cheek and back.

All three of them are hella thick and really funny.

********

We ate and then left. As soon as we get home I called Rome.

"Wassup" his deep voice echoed through the phone.

"Guess what!!"

"What?"

"My favorite cousins are coming up here for a while!!" I squealed.

"Word?"

"Yeah"

"But guess what." he said.

"What?".

"I bet they're not prettier than you."

I blushed at that. This bout got me falling hard.....

There's the original chapter.

What do you think about Lloyd's explanation?

And winners message me if you didn't like your description or something like that!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW