Chapter 5

Destiny POV

It's now 12 am and I still don't know where to go. I've been walking around for hours, my feet are starting to hurt and I'm gettin kinda hungry but I can't go back, not right now.

I saw a bus stop close and decided to just close my eyes for a little bit.

******-*

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Where am I and how did I get here? A little girl came running into the room.

"SHE'S UP ROMEY. THE PRETTY LADY'S UP!!" that name sounds familiar.Just then that guy Rome came in with no shirt on.

Sweetbutterbiscut! He's body thoe. Lawd!!! 

I notice he had a tattoo one his chest that said Alexis Marie 1996-2008.I wonder who Alexis is?

"Destiny....Destiny!" he said waving his hand in my face

"Huh.. wha? How did I get here and where am I?"

"Your at my apartment and I saw you sleeping on a bench so I took you here cause I knew you didn't want to go back home" he explained to me

"Oh"

"You hungry?"

"Uh yea thanks." with that he left the room so now it was just me and the little girl.

"My name is Sabwrina and that's my bwro bwro Rwomy."  she smiled making her dimples pop out of her cheeks.

"Hi,my name Destiny"

"Do you like my bwroder (brother)?" before I could reply Rome called us to get breakfast. Sabrina asked me to carry her so I did.We walk into the kitchen/dining room and saw 3 bowels of Captain Crunch and Rome.

"I hope you don't mind but this is all I can make."

"No it's fine" we sat in silence except for Sabrina occasionally talking but then I thought of something.

"What were y'all doing out so late last night?"

"We went to see my mommy at medicine place!!!!"

"She means the hospital." Rome corrected.

After breakfast I took a shower.When I got out I realized that I didn't have any clothes only the towel that was wrapped around my body. I walked into the living room where Rome and Sabrina were playing on the floor. I cleared my throat catching their attention. Sabrina's face lit up when she saw me and Rome look like he was in a daze. I wonder why?

"You wanna pway wit us Desi "

"Maybe later but Rome...Rome... Rome!" he finally answer.

"Huh?What did you say? "

"I forgot I didn't bring any clothes so..."

"Don't worry I got'chu lil ma.!" he led me to his bedroom and tossed me some sweats a black t-shirt and some boxers. His clothes were big on my little body.

After I got dressed we played with Sabrina for a couple of hours and then I had to go home.

The ride there was silent but I was okay with that.We finally arrived to my house, I was about to leave when Rome stopped me.

"Let me see yo phone" he had his hand out.

"Why?"

"So I can put my number in yo phone, why else would I want yo phone" I gave him my phone and I guess he put his number in and called his phone. He handed me back my iPhone.

"I'll text you later" he kissed my cheek and I thought I was gonna die right there!I swear this boy has the softest lips in this world.

"O-o-okay " Damnit, I stutter and my voice cracked.

I hurried and got out the car and waved expecting him to leave but he didn't. Aww, he's making sure I get in safely.

Now back to hell aka my house right now......

What y'all think gonna happen now?

How do you feel about Rome and his sister?

Who's your favorite character so far and What do you think about the characters?

Who is Alexis?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

P.s. I still need suggestions for this book I'm writing who ever comes up with the best name will get a dedication in the first chapter and I will share any of your books. If you do have suggestions go to the 'Help!!' chapter.

Sincerely,                                                                  

Soo_Dopee